Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Yeah, too old to be an every-match starter anyway. For what they paid for him, figured him to be a last 20’ guy. Have the talent to score goals and should be scoring more. Tend to agree Tuchel must have pissed off the suits because it was so early in the season to can him.

Anyway, would be even more foolish to can Potter before giving him a summer and fall to fully settle. We’ll see if the new owners are different from Roman or if that’s just the DNA at Stamford Bridge.

1 Like

Sam Allardyce England GIF

happy premier league GIF by BBC

How about?

I do like how he effectively has retired after taking several severance packages :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Peter Drury: “Chelsea is the most consistent team. One win in August, one win in September, and one win in October… it’s just like menstrual cycle. If they don’t win in November, know that they’re pregnant.”

1 Like
1 Like

So it’s Chelston or Chelstonov now?

1 Like

They’ve also taken Brighton’s position in the table :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I feel for Brighton.

I wonder how many Brighton players will go.

I do think it’s odd though if he goes tits up, I understand working staff such as assistants but this is wholesale.

If we do go for that Brighton lad I hope they play ball with us more than Chelsea if they go after him.

1 Like

Brandon Scott Jones Ghosts GIF by CBS

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Chelstonove Albion? :nerd_face:

Is Nkunku the guy Chelsea have a deal to sign in January?

Trying to wash out the plastic taste…

He does have impeccably white teeth in fairness.

Nkunku to Chelsea now official, confirm by Romano for the summer.

Also close to signing another Fofana, 19 year old striker from Molde

I just sent my scout to look at Fofana for Carlisle on Fifa earlier today!

Seinfeld Shame GIF

I’m glad we avoided it as shirt sponsors.

3 Likes

Chelsea appoint Christopher Vivell as their new technical director | Chelsea | The Guardian
Chelsea have appointed Christopher Vivell as the club’s new technical director. The 36-year-old previously worked at RB Leipzig in his native Germany where he was responsible for recruitment and scouting across all age groups.

3 Likes