Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

BREAKING: Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle to sign 15-year-old midfielder Kendry Paez

Potter is sacked

Bruno Saltor to take charge on a temporary basis.

£20m to get him from Brighton. Reports of £50m to sack him.

Already under pressure for a clear out in the summer.

The likes of Mydryk of 7 year contracts making it pretty difficult to move them on if the new guy doesn’t fancy him.

Third manager of the season and sat in 11th.

It’s almost as if spending the most money isn’t the be all and end all without a strong foundation in place.

3 Likes

Happy Gilmore Win GIF

2 Likes

Nagglesman next? Poch?

shooter pistol GIF

This Is Fine GIF

1 Like

You boys didn’t even have to wait that long to be proven right. Pessimists. I bet neither of you backed Moysie at United either.

Mourinho: 2004-07
Grant: 2007-08
Felipe Scolari: 2008-09
Hiddink: 2009-09
Ancelotti: 2009-11
Villas-Boas: 2011-12
Di Matteo: 2012-12
Benitez: 2012-13
Mourinho: 2013-15
Hiddink: 2015-16
Conte: 2016-18
Sarri: 2018-19
Lampard: 2019-21
Tuchel: 2021-22
Potter: 2022-23.

1 Like

Sacked Potter six months in, after making 14396882 signings. Glad we are not like them.

Despicable cunts.

3 Likes

Have Chelsea been reading the Jesus Gil book on how to run a football club?

Funny Fact:
Kante’s next game at Stamford Bridge will be only his third home game of the season. All three would be under different managers. :grinning:

And yet, still won more than us…

runs away quickly

1 Like

Yeah, 19 major trophies (of their total 28) in that span of less than 20 years.

Despite that in all those years there weren’t a lot of Chelseas in Europe… I found it funny how they often managed to win in the short-term. You could see their level drop, maybe not even count on them anymore and then bang, they’re back very soon with one or two trophies.

Even their two CL’s. Of all years, decades, managers, players, better teams, worse teams… they won it twice when they probably didn’t expect it (or hoped).

But of course at some point you want to calm down more. It seems like Boehly first wants to play Abramovic 2.0 before settling for something more long term and sustainable.

:joy:

Nailed on Brendan’s going there.
I wish him nothing but abject failure

Potter is still a good manager, Chelsea is just a bad choice of club.

Spurs would probably be a better fit.

2 Likes

I helped make the banner

9404e

1 Like

Got the banner on a technicaliteh.

4 Likes