Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

It is a pretty staggering mess. Chelsea taking the position it was all Abarmovich, not CFC, but I am not sure that will hold up long under scrutiny - even if Buck himself knew nothing of it. Any transfer between Chelsea and Vitesse is now tainted, and Chelsea’s compliance with financial regulations is now in question. I don’t think there is a basis for sanctioning the club now so much as vacating some of those trophy wins.

2 Likes

Relegate them to the lowest possible league, burn their stadium to the ground, have fat Frank hung, drawn and qartered, bury John Terry up to his neck outside any football ground in the country, thus allowing fans to piss on him whenever they feel like, declare Mourinho the spawn of satan and never to set foot in the UK ever again, have every fan tattooed with Gormless Cunt across their forehead.

And that still wouldn’t be punishment enoug in my humble opinion :wink:

4 Likes

Just make them acknowledge that Garcia’s goal went over the line and that is what saved Cech from being sent off. Admit to that or be relegated…they’ll take the relegation.

4 Likes

It is funny how few Chelsea fans remember the Cech part when they talk about that goal.

3 Likes

Yeah. I was personally always convinced it didn’t cross the line. Then watching it and then in years whenever I saw the replay… the whole ball over the line? Nah. But the ref said it would’ve been a pen and red card for Cech. Anyway, it didn’t ruin my celebration one bit. Shit happens everywhere from time to time. Thankfully less these days and hopefully even less in the future.

It is actually quite remarkable that as recently as 2005, there doesn’t appear to have been a definitive angle that could really answer the question.

4 Likes

They have the dimension of the ball, the dimension of the goal line and real time speed. They could make a 99% correct calculation.

I’m not sure if even half the ball got over the line.

:joy:

The ball definitely crossed the line.

Gallas is stood on the line with his left foot and his entire body is over the line to hook the ball out of the goal. It’s clear to me at least.

5 Likes

I think the calculations have been done ad nauseum, but I have never seen an image that really decided the conversation.

1 Like

Yeah, there is no real angle that proves it.

You mean they did the graphic calculation like Sky did a few years ago with Hurst’s goal in '66?

1 Like

Chelsea can hang on to the fume.
We will hang on to the trophy.

Winners win.

Losers whine and complain. Off yer pop.

Penalty and Cech red card? Didn’t think so.

Lubos Michel said so after the game.

1 Like

Absolutely no doubt. The red card could have come even with the goal, Cech got off lucky, because that contact could be seen as red even without DOGSO

2 Likes

The ref said he would have awarded a penalty and red card if he hadn’t given it.

3 Likes

Hurst attempt didnt cross the line in 66! :wink:

Of course you were. Why doesn’t that surprise me?

Have a look here, better quality.

I can’t read your mind, maybe you can read mine.

Or maybe I’m a Chelsea fan on a mission. :joy:

:see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Conte is free.