Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Apparently the Samu deal has fallen through because Chelsea made a last minute change to the contract offer and/or something changed in their pursuit of Osimhen (one would think they weren’t hoping to land both Samu and Osimhen, but who knows at this point), but the Gallagher deal is still on, and Chelsea are willing to part fund Atleti’s signing Julián (who is in Madrid this morning signing Atleti shirts) in exchange for…João fucking Felix, a player Atleti don’t want and Chelsea absolutely do not need.

This club just gets more shambolic by the day.

2 Likes

https://x.com/calcio_danny/status/1822942526807888114?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

This is actually hilarious

8 Likes

They’ve won the window twice in a row :joy:

Fuck me - Palmer contract extended to 2033 - that’s 9 years away…oooft

I wonder how much he got paid to extend an already long contract even longer…

Gallagher’s move to Atletico is on hold, so he is back at Chelsea, apparently training with the youth side. That doesn’t sound at all awkward.

4 Likes

I think Lukaku is there too?

Where, the Chelsea Purgatory?

I just read this is because Atletico are in a Barca like situation where they don’t yet have the money to register him. There is a lot to like about the La Liga process as it is at least proactive and prevents an everton like situation where penalties dont come until you’ve already got the benefit of overspending, but it doesnt seem to be resulting in the clubs doing the work to get their finances in order.

3 Likes

Probably just bleat how unfair it all is like Everton.

1 Like

https://x.com/SwearingSport/status/1824520610606878743?t=tYWhOdPTIZSvqbCeQQ7p7g&s=19

6 Likes

Imagine being the one responsible for taking care of the kit/s :0)

3 Likes

I bet he has no doubt taken on 3-4 assistants to help with the extra workload

1 Like

Looks pretty clear that Chelsea have decided they want to move Sterling, but with 3 years of eyewatering wages left on his contract, that doesn’t appear to be a simple proposition. The player’s statement today underscored that three year term. I am not sure who would be in the market for him. His fee wasn’t enormous for exactly that reason, and now two years it won’t be any higher. Not a massive hit to take 3/5ths of the difference as a loss, but I cannot see that helping their PSR position much.

3 Likes

This could start to happen a lot the way it’s set up

If a club is stupid enough to buy Gordon Newcastle might make a move for Raheem :grimacing:

Chelsea are so desperate to get rid of Sterling that they even looked at Chiesa as part of a swap deal.

A crocked Chiesa

Has a midfield today that is almost 300mil pounds and still looks clueless

1 Like

First thing he did as a coach is make the guy who finds racist songs funny the captain.

I think Maresca could be gone before Christmas.

4 Likes

Where the heck are they training?

3 Likes