Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Followed a silly pattern to ours and the Man Utd game and I expect we will see the same pattern on Sunday.

1 Like

:flushed:

That is a pretty remarkable statement to let out into the public domain, imo.

O wells…shit like that works in our favour.

7 Likes

And they’ve lost £145m…so not many pennies in the pot.

1 Like

Sounds very much lost in translation, I google translated the original article and it certainly doesn’t sound as dramatic. Plus, he probably did it in Italian, so…

Chelsea play almost the same system as Inter, the even both flip formations from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 sometimes. So the system thing isn’t true.

Lukaku is probably frustrated with some things, maybe minutes lately (after getting back fit), maybe also certain aspects of Tuchel’s style compared to Conte’s.

He will still need to prove he can be a key striker for a big side in England.

1 Like

Yeah it’s on BBC, just altered by that attention seeking twat for sensationalism.

1 Like

Also, the original interview was done 3-4 weeks ago, so why is it just coming out now? someones’ shady agenda at play possibly?

It’s not like that the media and journalists are that reliable, but whatever the agents spew are pure crap.

I hope Tuchel gets irked by it though, if that is possible.

1 Like

And just like that;

“We don’t like it,” Tuchel said. “It brings noise that we don’t need and it’s not helpful. We don’t want to make more out of it than it actually is. It is easy to take lines out of context, shorten lines, make headlines and then realise later that it is not so bad. We need a calm environment and focus and this does not help.”

Tuchel said he would speak to Lukaku, who fired Inter to the title last season. “I don’t feel him unhappy,” the German said. “I feel the exact opposite. That’s why it’s a surprise. If there is something to discuss it’s behind closed doors. It does not reflect his daily work.

Lukaku’s fucked Tuchel here - no bones about it - and Tuchel has to suck it up. I have no doubt that Fabrizio and other media spinners have done exactly as Tuchel says - taken lines out of context to sensationalise things. But any noise is bad noise.

3 Likes

…and you guys were all doom and gloom :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Curva Nord is saying fuck off to Lukaku … :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Whatever his objective was, it’s likely a massive fail.

• Pissed off the Chelsea fans and manager - check
  • Antagonise the Inter fans with a BS interview - check.

Hope he has a shocker on Sunday against us.

2 Likes

I doubt he plays to be honest after that.

3 Likes

“Lukaku was sold for €115 million (£98m/$130m) and we bought Dzeko for nothing," Marotta told the Corriere della Sera. “And, on the pitch, there isn’t much difference.”

…Lukaku and his Chelski class…

No Lukaku…. Big plus for us

Really? The form he was in…

We want Chelsea out of the Champions League asap… so the more disruption leading up to it re-starting, the better it works in our favour… If he doesn’t play, he aint gaining his rhythm… long may it continue

Aint he scored 2 in 2 since his return from 6 weeks out?