Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Heard it here first, he replaces Kane at spurs with Conte. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He is the greatest of all time you see him go now.*

*hopefully this means he stinks out at the final.

1 Like

Just going to put it out here but Roman winning a cup on Sunday isn’t going look good for anyone bar Russia :wink:

6 Likes

Oh and by the way my comment is in response to the laughable tweets going around at the moment from (supposed) Chelsea fans (ironically Everton fans don’t seem to care as much :rofl:)

No Sanction on Chelski?

I have been wondering that as well. Surely they’re going to be affected. Hopefully assets frozen, debt piling up, firesales, Dennis Wise as manager to steady the ship after everyone has been sold or jumped ship, relegation. Oh you know, nothing too much.

2 Likes

On Roman and Sunday I wonder if John W Henry will be at Wembley?

1 Like
9 Likes

Possible absences for the final on Sunday

1 Like

Nah…mind games by tommy tuckle…they’ll have the Lazurus syndrome…up n about for Sunday…load of kiddum…

3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s nice to believe that sanctions against Abromovic will hurt Chelsea, but the reality is they have been pretty much self sufficient for a number of years now.

2 Likes

They can survive at top level for another 2 decades just by selling those 1000 players who they have loaned out.

Yes, it would probably depend on whether actions to Sanction him somehow led to the club having to repay or re finance the debt to Abramovic. Which i dont see happening.

If there are sanctions, would Chelsea even be allowed to pay him back? Is there an argument that it effectively wipes the debt benefiting Chelsea Football Club at the expense of the sanctioned owner?

1 Like

All of the above is probably true but as self sustaining as they are they will no longer be able to afford the errors in the transfer market that they make and don’t give a shit about. That’s the biggest thing when arguing the point about the oil clubs; they can get away with the neverending failures that we, and other clubs can’t. If sanctions leave them as a club still in rude good health then so be it but it will be a comfort to know the vast pit of wealth they fall back on after fucking up is no longer available to them.

I’d still prefer the Denis Wise leading them to League Two glory scenario, though…

2 Likes

Got to be John Terry.

1 Like

I think they have to sell some of these loan lads this year. It’s silly in my view as it’s also playing the system for other clubs. One or two fine but Chelsea have tonnes out including 4 in the PL I can think of.

I’m happy to be corrected if wrong, but I don’t think Roman A has put anything into the club of late? He has been very hands off.

So I don’t think it’s true to say that he bails out their mistakes. They seem very capable of doing that without his help (although that 100m on Lukaku might sting if he turns out to be a bust).

The interesting thing for Chelsea might be what happens to the loan market. A lot of their self-sufficiency has been achieved by gaming that Avenue. I don’t know how the proposed changes would affect that.

1 Like

That’s true. There’s a myth that Chelsea can spend whatever they want but in fact have been spending within budget for some time.

1 Like