Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Salah’s lob was crap to be fair.

Miles away from what you’d expect from “the world’s best player at the moment”.

2 Likes

Mendy was an improvement on Kepa and Chelsea looked strongly defensively hence Mendy gets a lot of praise.

I say looked it had looked less strong recently.

2 Likes

This 100%

Kinda like Schmiechel & DDG in some ways. Often gets talked about for making game saving saves but a better keeper never lets it get to that point anyways. Mendy is a good keeper, probably top 5-7, but definitely not the best in the world.

1 Like
2 Likes

Keep 5 in the back and any keeper would look strong solidly.

Mendy is genuinely a great keeper but he isnt as good as kelleher

2 Likes

They didn’t make Kepa look good :eyes:

Such a class act of a club :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Credit to Tuchel for calling out these stupid fans.

9 Likes

I’ll never get tired of saying they are just Millwall with a few quid.

15 Likes

I hope the new owners they get are bad for them, and take them backwards.

Artificially inflated clubs are a stain on the game, and on sporting integrity. Chelsea need more than a few years in the wilderness, to compensate for this undeserved period in the sun.

1 Like

I honestly think that’s even a bit of a insult to millwall. These cunts are the lowest of the low, utter scum.

2 Likes

Nah Millwall with money is about right, Millwall are horrid.

6 Likes

Same coloured shirts and everything

3 Likes

Horrible fans

1 Like

He’s an asset to football in England.
I hope he stays in the Premier League after he realises his current employment contract isn’t worth the hassle.

1 Like

I never thoght I’d see the day…

Chelsea finally have a third song to go with their “Chelsea, Chelsea” dirge and the Gerrard slipping song. Did they have to hand out songsheets for them to remember the words? :thinking::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Just when you think there is nothing more left to be scraped out of the bottom of the barrel…

5 Likes

Whenever I’ve watch a game in public (pub etc), it’s always, only Chelsea supporters that behave like scum. I can only imagine what it’s like when you crowd them into a stadium. And to be fair, it’s only a percentage that act this way, but do it in such a scummy way that the entire Fanbase is tainted.

2 Likes

Noticed on MOTD last night that Chelski have the club world champions badge on their kit… weren’t we forbidden from wearing these in the PL?

1 Like