Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

look upon my works ye mighty and despair

2 Likes

The planet would be a lot better off

1 Like

Or we could turn the clock forward 5 weeks so Putin can wipe mankind out with his nukes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

Couldnt happen to nicer cunts. Bankrupt em.

4 Likes

Reading through the comments i have to say that these Chelsea fans are completely deluded imo

6 Likes

I’m pretty fucking sure that one of the passengers on that coach would be OK to spring for a tank of diesel if push came to shove.

4 Likes

I thought the players were still being paid?

True, but - i might be getting ahead of myself here - if they cant pay for petrol then they can’t pay player/staff wages and possible administration if sale takes too long and therefore in line for points deduction or, in my best dreams, the rangers treatment and get sent to the Isthmian league. I could be very wrong but i want to dream.

Someone with more knowledge about the rules might be able to provide a more realistic picture.

1 Like

That is the big question. Once they become unable to pay wages surely they come in line for points deductions?

1 Like

It’s going be interesting to see, Man Utd might get in the CL again by some fluke :rofl:

1 Like

The wages are probably paid at the end of the month, so the bank accounts will most likely be unfrozen at that point.

Do you mean specifically for that reason as I believe these sanctions are in place til at least 31st May.

I do get that, I was just thinking that it looked like propaganda for sympathy to me! If the passengers just aren’t allowed to pay for gas that’s a different matter! They are truly fucked if that is the case.

Presumably the freezing of the accounts are temporary while the bank confirms the situation and its own legal liabilities. The credit cards are probably visa or mastercard which are American, so perhaps there is some legal checks going on with regards to the US & European sanctions.

The comments the other day were about the club being able to operate without drawing new income, so payment of staff should be unaffected.

1 Like

Every two weeks normally.

1 Like

In which case it will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of days
:see_no_evil:

I did not have sexual relations with that oligarch
bill clinton shame GIF

3 Likes

First Abramovich, now Usmanov. Frank can’t resist the ruble.

7 Likes

He always did have an eye for worthless things

2 Likes