Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

It’s approximately worth an uninterested offsides

The women’s game is big in the US. Could be planning a hub to supply talent over there?

Magic Johnson is one of the owners isn’t he, or did he sell his share?

Anyhow as a Orioles supporter i hate all big market teams :innocent:

Define big. What it isn’t is commercially successful. The current iteration is the 3rd in 20 years and has an average salary of only $50,000.

2 Likes

that’s the Yankees.

The yankess are Utd - they least have a history of winning.

3 Likes

Apparently Hamilton is an Arsenal fan. So WTF would he put money in the party buying Chelsea with no say in hiring and firing to ruin the local rival?

Wasn’t he in the broughton bid that has now pulled out.

I am familiar with Clearlake Capital, who are apparently financing the bid. They are in the business of making money. The Chelsea model is going to change. I think they will look more like Spurs or Arsenal than what we’ve known over the past 20 years.

2 Likes

Well…i for one hope its THAT Chelsea that turns up in the cup final !

They were fucking shite today

8 Likes

FFS Chelsea. Embarrassing stuff.

7 Likes

Problem with doing what they are doing is when it comes to the actual big game it’s hard to get back your performance levels.

Though I won’t be bothered.

7 Likes

Pathetic plastics.

1 Like

Another way of looking at it is to appreciate how well our lads to ignore the everton shithousery last week and stay focus on our mission. I think a big part of why Chelsea were so poor today was that they couldn’t.

8 Likes

Even the crowd were using shithouse tactics today.

2 Likes

Shithousery on and off the pitch that is all that is left for them and even so, they can still now down … :innocent:

1 Like

Chelsea were shockingly poor today.
Havertz was desperate.
What’s happened to Kante? Is he injured?
Is Lukaku in the doghouse?

The School of Shithousery……

2 Likes

I sincerely hope they play like that on the 14th of May. We won’t even be close to a 3rd consecutive final peno shootout against them if they do.

3 Likes

He has suffered a fair bit with injuries for a few years. Pretty much since the Conte title win season, but he’s also increasingly become just another squad member rather than automatic selection even when fit.

1 Like