Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

One thing they’ll have going for them is, they won’t be playing against a side that employs shithouse tactics, who deliberately antagonise opponents.

1 Like

Downed tools again by the look of things. Although I’m sure they’ll be back interested on the 14th.

The PL has never been a bigger fucking cesspit than it is right now. Abu Dhabi, Newcastle, Everton, Man U and these fucking wankers. No redeeming features whatsoever in any of them.

9 Likes

Problem is it’s pretty hard to suddenly show up.

1 Like

Tuchel in danger?

What fun that would be!

Dyche is available :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s behind paywall so I can’t read it but the title sounds promising.

2 Likes

wonder if Moshiri and Roman struck a deal where Chelsea gift them 3 points and it saves Everton being relegated. what’s that worth, £40mil in extra payments?

So as it stands, Chelsea currently can’t sign new players or do new contracts for current players, but does that also include backroom staff and coaches?

It would be fucking hilarious if Touchel walked in the summer due to the sale being held up and they weren’t allowed to bring in a new manager

Well that other bloke was going put 1.2bn in so he only needs to find a bit more, they can sell some of their 400 players on loan to fund any transfer deals.

1 Like

Yeah no way should Chelsea get to benefit from debts being written off. Hopefully whoever buys them had to pay the equity plus debt price which leaves them needing to ‘sweat’ the club more to make a return and they have lower footballing expectations. Certainly don’t want that Ineos bastard coming in and giving Chelsea yet more sugar daddy cash in an effort to compete with sandcastle and cheaty.

4 Likes

Agree. The sanctions side should be a separate issue for the government to sort out.

It would make a mockery if that 1.6 billion is written off, as that would be in effect artificial money being injected to the club over the years. Club owes it. Freeze it if need be.

2 Likes

I was thinking about this last night, and wonder if this could be a ploy by Roman to delay the sale knowing that a change in Moscow is imminent and use the easing of sanctions against him to install a more western friendly president?

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

1 Like

It’s quiet simple.

If he knows that Putin will be gone in the next few weeks, by fucking up the sale, it allows him to remain owner of a highly valuable asset. Once Putin is out of the picture, he can say to EU/UK/USA if you lift sanctions on my money and businesses, I will fight to get a more pro-western leader installed.

I don’t see any of this happening.

3 Likes

If that were true then I think no one told the Chelsea players, given that they forced one of the best double saves this season from Pickford as well as hitting the woodwork a couple of times.

1 Like

Yeah putting a bid in weeks after a deadline even when you have loads of money deserves short shrift.

7 Likes

Jim Ratcliff is definitely who we don’t want owning them and his argument hits the mark. But to read that he is a ManUtd supporter who now ‘has split loyalties’ and his bizarre failure to get a bid in on time when he doesn’t have to wrangle consortium partners etc suggests he might be less a worry than I thought.

Doesn’t look like they will entertain him anyhow and they have the legal backing with that deadline.

2 Likes

Under the new owners they will definitely not have the spending power they used to have.

Looking forward to see them struggle to get into the Top4 from 2024 on.

1 Like