Ding Dong.....the US Politics Thread (Part 1)

The fact that the then president ordered them to withdraw , and basically the video states they are re-establishing their presence there gives legitimate concerns as to why they are there does it not?

That video is over two year old, and has nothing to do with the recent allegations of the theft of over a $100 billion total in stolen revenue.

But nevermind I must be forgetting that we in the west are the good guys and anyone who wants to ask questions must be russian stooges /apologists…

But the point is the hypocrisy of Western powers and it’s media is almost comical, and also tragic at the same time in the way some people refuse to believe anything they are told without question.

But dismiss it as you want that’s your choice, that’s the beauty of what little actual freedom we have left at the moment .

Wait a minute, so you think they stole $100b in less than two years since this video came out? Please refer to Arminius’ post regarding the maths to see why that is so ridiculous - as well as the video you posted which clearly states the entire oil fields of Syria to be worth about $45m a month.

You’re literally posting websites that have news articles about Ukrainian schools teaching schoolchildren to be Nazi terrorists. You’re a complete loony toon mate.

3 Likes

I was posting a link I was sent about a story that I was interested in , in regards to American troops in a sovereign nation that has no right to be there stealing allegedly their resources .

But nice insult . Maybe you can tell us all again you’re in the air force as it’s been a while …can’t wait until you decide to go vegan

Honestly I just feel sorry for you. Throwing out conspiracy theories about coronavirus, earnestly citing Lin Wood, talking about referendum results in Crimea and now claiming 900 soldiers removed $100b in oil in two years from a country with no pipeline. You’ve been sucked in by Russian conspiracy theories and propaganda - although it is interesting you got there through being left-wing which just shows how far-reaching misinformation is.

When confronted with reliable sources you resort back to the old “I’m just asking questions” defence, a classic from conspiracy theorists across the political spectrum.

I hope you’ll come back to the real world one day. It’s not your fault, it’s the people manipulating you.

3 Likes

I cannot imagine that it would be good policy to leave that region unprotected to the ISIS hordes to feast on. they don’t need that kind of revenue stream.

Cheers for that, remember when you are asked to drop a bomb from 15 thousand feet and kill a load of civilians in the middle East remember to remind me that you did it to protect my freedoms , and to save us from being manipulated by those pesky Russians .

Edit and just to make a personal point in reality war as we all know is a horrible choice, but I would like a reality where the military is always the last option, sadly nowadays it feels it’s the first and only choice even considered.

But clearly the rantings of a loony who is tired of constant needless wars especially when it comes to oil and gas etc.

I’m not sure to whom you’ve addressed that random statement, but I’m sure you’ve taken into consideration the greed of money and power by certain folks in the world who rank the value of the average human to that of a domestic pet.

interesting take on things from someone who uses the name of the Norse god of war and death yet claims to be a pacifist?

Sorry was in reply to previous post to yours, and in regards to profile , what can I say ? I have always been interested in mythology and history, the telamon part besides WOT by Robert Jordan is also a reference to the battle of telamon where the Romans fought the Celts.

Also it’s quite sad that you pretty much sum how I’d imagine a few people see things , reduced to being nothing but maybe a pet for a select few to decide on the fate of us all😢

Yes of course, you’re very anti-military force, that’s why you have been so horrified by the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I imagine you’ve made a lot of posts condemning that - given that you hate war and unnecessary military use…

Oh.

Maybe I’m being unfair, after all that is “Part 2” so maybe all your condemnation of the invasion went into Part 1 and you just didn’t have anything left to add.

Oh that’s weird, looks like two days after the invasion your contributions were to identify Ukrainian soldiers as breaking the Geneva convention… not seeing any condemnation of the reckless and inappropriate use of military forces by the Russians.

Oh look, multiple posts about US soldiers in Syria and Iraq. Looks remarkably like the same conspiracy theory that you claimed you just got sent and posted about.

Still not seeing any of the condemnation of the invasion of a sovereign country.

But of course the invasion took place on the 24th, so maybe I just have to go back a bit further to find out. Lets try the day of the invasion…

Oh, just one post. About Trump talking about Taiwan. Super strange that I haven’t found these posts, I was certain that since you believe the military is the last choice then you’d have a lot to say about the war in Ukraine.

One thing I definitely won’t find is you parroting Russian talking points before the war, points that were used as a piss weak excuse for why the war is neccessary…

Goddammit.

1 Like

it’s really hard to bring up a child in this world at times, knowing that nobody outside of your circle really gives two shits. that to the 1%, we’re just a marketing target. Society is better manipulated by isolation and division, than by creating communities that care.

1 Like

You know that feeling when you read some news and think “Wow! This seems like kind of a big deal, right?” - and then you remember it’s the 2020s?

1 Like

wasnt sure which of the following…
:rofl: or :scream: or :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I mean it’s terrifying on the one hand, but on the other I am kind of interested in seeing the response from his base to finding out that Trump sold out the Israelis to the Saudis.

Israelis and Saudis are allies. Palestinians don’t mean shit to the Saudis in case you were wondering.

Only sort of. More like they both hate the Iranians enough to cooperate.

2 Likes

They’re allies in the way Hitler and Stalin were.

We know that Trump was being lobbied hard by people in his team to give Nuclear info with the saudis, and the House Oversight committee reported they have evidence Trump moved to do so in secret and without the appropriate authorization (requires congressional approval).

The fact that MBS over ruled his own funds advisors to give $2b of it to Kusher is also surely relevent.

2 Likes

Of course, Sharing with the Saudis and/or Israel our intelligence on Iranian advances would also be a viable explanation and potentially less explosive.

4 Likes