Suit with baseball cap is like black suit, black shoes with white socks. Ehhhh, no it does not work (I know Michael Jackson had that attire, it just doesnāt work in my point of view).
Seems to be an opinion developing between the fans hereā¦
This is unfortunate and most unbecoming
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2026/09/kerkez-szoboszlai-brawl-hungary-ukraine-nations-league/
Although I wouldnāt t mind seeing some of this fire (in a constructive way) when he plays for us.
Also, thatās a firm no for me as far as his captaincy prospects for us are concerned.
Did you see it? Wholy instigated by the Swede who angrily confronted him while Kerkez was trying to hold him back while Dom just stood his ground until he was shoved
Ukrainian!
Just watching the videos it was the Ukrainians who piled in.
I personally feel the Nations cup or whatever it is is the problem. Ukrainian vs Hungry is always going to be heated and having them play each other twice is just so stupid.
Whatever people say politics does and always will tarnish sport. The people behind all these international matches are at fault imo.
On this particular instance it was just some pushing and shoving. What was concerning was the number of Ukrainian players who got involved so quickly. Did the ref have any authority?
All yellow (kits) look the same to me
I knew it was for that. I also often just look at the pictures and videos without bothering to read
.
So daft. Nobody ever throws any punches. I don“t know why they all bother squaring up.
Don“t think Szobo did all that much wrong although I couldnt see or hear it all.