Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

If they are quick they can bring Tuchel back.

2 Likes

Two words, Fat Sam :blush:

1 Like

Nah I can see Everton going back for him.

2 Likes

Still don’t really understand why they sacked him.

2 Likes

Blueshite will get Dyche

Big Dunc for Everton.

1 Like

I was trying to remember who it was for ages so I looked it up. If I’m honest I’m not sure why eithier.

1 Like

Yeah just been reading fans want him sacked already. :roll_eyes:

Football really is short term. Take Arsenal here it’s taken Arteta a fair few years but it does finally seem to have come together.

Rodgers has seemingly turned it around which even I thought was unlikely.

The reactions always seem to be about the last game not even the last week of games.

At the moment he is struggling but he deserves at least the season. Let’s face it he has at least shown he is a decent manager at one club, which is more than Frank Lampard.

3 Likes

Peter Drury: “Chelsea is the most consistent team. One win in August, one win in September, and one win in October… it’s just like menstrual cycle. If they don’t win in November, know that they’re pregnant.” :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Not sure but they have to play us and City twice and they are playing Spurs, Arsenal and ManU away and could not beat any of them at home.

1 Like

Ah that would do it I suppose.

Bloody hell that is one rough set of fixtures, especially if we pick up form.

They were terrible last night to be honest.

1 Like

I think they sacked Tuchel because of poor results and he was falling out with players, ownership and the media - which is pretty much the book on what happens if you keep Tuchel around for more than one year.

The rot set in before Potter got there, imo.

2 Likes

They never really sacked him. They had him on a contract until the end of the season and didn’t renew as they brought Silva in. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh I have no doubt but it was obvious over the summer and they achieved nothing of note.

His results were poor and he was being an absolute penis in his engagement with the new ownership. If you had to describe how someone would act in that situation who wanted to be sacked it would be pretty much exactly what was reported of him.

Chelsea is still a terribly unbalanced side that hasn’t recovered from a disjointed spending the year their ban was lifted. Potter has inherited a side with a striker who could play his game, but is a dickhead and wont. So his options until the summer are to persevere with him or use the same hodge podge approach to put together a front line that undermined Lampard and then tuchel before him.

1 Like

Who?

Aubameyang. This is why he’s been trying Broja a bit more, but at this point he just isnt at the level. It leaves him trying imperfect options like Havertz, Pulisic or Sterling which then bring their own problems.

1 Like

Thing is anyone who had followed the last few years knew he was nowhere near what he was.

Yeah, too old to be an every-match starter anyway. For what they paid for him, figured him to be a last 20’ guy. Have the talent to score goals and should be scoring more. Tend to agree Tuchel must have pissed off the suits because it was so early in the season to can him.

Anyway, would be even more foolish to can Potter before giving him a summer and fall to fully settle. We’ll see if the new owners are different from Roman or if that’s just the DNA at Stamford Bridge.

1 Like