EFL Cup / League Cup

So, back from the shower and I register that Arsenal got to work quite hard, to get their Christmas Miracle.
Was it a good MC goal or major defensive mistake ?

2 Likes

Game over 3-1 Foden, marginally offside but no var.

2 Likes

Brentford v Citeh in the semi final,sounds about right tbf.

6 Likes

Was a very well taken goal that, by Foden, offside or not. Difficult that finish.

2 Likes

Reminds us how football used to be. Which would we prefer? Ranting about a goal that was clearly offside and was givenā€¦at least that canā€™t happen any moreā€¦

5 Likes

If that was against us I would be shouting for VAR.

2 Likes

Now I kind of want, since the game is gone anyway, City to score a few more, just for the sake of Post Match drama. Not that I wish Arteta ill, not at all, but the dramaturgy of a major loss is better entertainment than the mere drama of a narrow loss. I am relatively humane and empathic in other fields, so allow myself some Schadenfreude in sportsā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure why as itā€™s completely fucking useless for us.

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t know.
But I donā€™t like the current version of VAR. Too difficult a subject for me to answer definitely right now though.

1 Like

Bernardo Silva is a pale shadow of his former self.

1 Like

Won us the PL last season allegedly. :joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps he needs a coffee?

2 Likes

Hmm, what kind of zonal marking is that ? The space behind the defenders is open with 2 City players, hmmā€¦

1 Like

He might be a pale shadow but still a fuckwit.

Suggest heading to Arsenal mania for some light entertainment now

4 Likes

72 million for Pepe :joy:.

7 Likes

They should have spent their budget trying to poach our Edwards. Some dubious transfers and wagesā€¦

3 Likes

It is probably the worst in England given the money spent, or does anyone have a competitor worthy of their salt when it comes to transfers that donā€™t work out as they should ?

2 Likes

Maybe Chelsea. They have spent fortunes. But time will tell.

2 Likes

City to face Brentford in the semiā€™s.

2 Likes

Yip, and we always got the short end of the stick at the worst possible time, against the worst possible opponent.

2 Likes