EFL Cup / League Cup

I strongly advice Mikkel Arteta not to use the “percentage chance of winning from chances created”-argument in his post match interview. Unless he wants the excitement of running while chased by random football-mad axe murderers that is.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why arseteta doesn’t play that tape more often?

2 Likes

Types in the letters “Arsenal Fan TV” on YouTube while sipping from a glass of red wine.

5 Likes

Enjoy them losing the Plot!

3 Likes

Boy am I glad we are out of that useless cup!

2 Likes

`Twas too early, only goal reactions were out, the rants not yet posted and I won’t spend many minutes forwarding and rewinding their actual game stream.

2 Likes

Dasilva’s breakthrough was merited as Brentford created the better chances throughout, with Saman Ghoddos hitting the bar and Sergi Canos heading wide with the goal at his mercy in the first half.

BBC does credit the ex-Red with the assist for the goal.

2 Likes

Met him on the train a couple of years ago, top guy. Would like to see him in the prem with Brentford.

3 Likes

Lonergan in goal for stoke tonight.

1 Like

Is Spurs fielding a full-strength team??? I see only Son missing from the starting XI.

1 Like

Bale 1-0. .

It’s a trophy so maureen is interested.

3 Likes

1-1 Stoke - Spurs

4 Likes

2-1 Spuds.

Good shot by Davies, to be fair.

And then Son gets a goal disallowed for offside when he clearly wasn’t. Hope it comes back to bite them.

:joy:

1 Like

Erik Lamela disgrace. Low key studs a Stoke player. Fucker.

1 Like

More than happy to see Spurs’ small squad stretched even further by winning this. 8 games in 25 days including this one, that will be a massive struggle.

Same goes for United later, and they can prolong Everton’s barren spell too. Win-win-win.

3 Likes

Bitters have been crap so far.

What about today?

The only problem is that they will get Brentford, not Tottenham or Man City, though. I find it extremely hard to root for their progress to the semifinals but if they got one of these two, maybe I wouldn’t mind. Only just, though.

1 Like

Bitters or manure? That’s like what do you want to eat poo or sick?

1 Like