EFL Cup / League Cup

When are we playing in this dogshit, and anyone else want us to bow out in the first game?

1 Like

We did bow out.

2 Likes

:astonished:

2 Likes

My 2 most hated teams, I want injuries and sending offs please.

3 Likes

Oh really?! hahahahahahahaha!! I should have known that shouldn’t I (or at least looked it up) :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s such a relief to know I’m not the only one… :thinking:

6 Likes

I still think we will win the 19/20 CL.

2 Likes

Couldn’t really care less, to be honest. The league cup is a bonus, not something worth anything on its own.

Everton would still buzz off it though. United fans won’t get too much joy and it might buy Ole some more time.

Bloody hell, I thought Brentford will facing City.

1 Like

Missed the Spurs vs Stoke game and the first half of this one. Good football ?
How was the first half of Everton vs MU ? Decent or pedestrian ?

Yeah, I thought that too due to someone saying that earlier on this forum. So it is not true then ?

There is a draw after the game on now.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Hmm, I see. I don’t really understand why posters were previously stating that Man City would face Brentford then. Though that meant the draw had been done. Shows how much in detail I follow the League Cup though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Semi finals in this cup, the second match have been scrapped due to Corona and time, right ? Or am I dreaming and imagining stuff ? Maybe I am ! :smiley:

Yeah- semi is one match only this season, due to covid.

1 Like

Fuck it both cunts are back on their feet. Richarlison had to be subbed.

1 Like

I`m not watching the match,but considering united and everton are playing can you narrow it down a little when you say both cunts :+1:

2 Likes

Was cunts from both…eh, cunts ? :smiley:
You understand the @Scott.Jones code-language of course :wink:

2 Likes

3 players collided Penandez richarlison and I think matic, Penandez stayed up other 2 were down and the Everton cunt had to be subbed.

2 Likes