EFL Cup / League Cup

You were right the first time :rofl:

1 Like

Does this go to extra time or straight to pens?

Straight to Everton’s season review DVD.

I mean penalties.

5 Likes

Extra-time

It was decided that in the first five rounds, any ties ending in a draw after 90 minutes would go straight to a penalty shoot-out, with no extra-time.

The quarter-final is the fifth round of the competition, so that rule will apply once again for this stage.

sorry for the link

2 Likes

I would not mind a good lengthy penalty competition tonight. If we are not to be served good goals, I want something!
As for who wins, I have 0 preference really. Just hope for some entertainment still. Had very long day and I am very tired. Please do entertain me teams…

1 Like

Pogba diving edge area, free kick goes over.

3 Likes

Sigurdsson free header but wide.

1 Like

Cavani wins it, very good strike, 88 minutes.

1 Like

I kind of liked that header, but direction was sadly bit off.

1 Like

Another header over Godfrey.

1 Like

Very good strike from Cavani to be fair. It rolled in the air very nicely.

1 Like

Penandez hits crossbar.

1 Like

2-0 Martial.

1 Like

You are the best Real-Time commentator on TAN, no contest. Sometimes the most annoying too, given my cheap way of watching some of the games (delay).

1 Like

at least you are warning me to watch closely.

1 Like

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA fucking have some of that you fucking horrible blue and white shite. And to top a wonderful evening off the sly Brazilian cunt got carted off with what looked like concussion.

Wonderful stuff.

7 Likes

Neverton just had their confidence knocked by their A-Team.

I only watched the second half, but from my observation, the teams were almost even. Even apart from the fact that MU have superior finishers and needs fewer chances to score.

1 Like

60 hours until ManU play against Leicester. :grimacing:

1 Like

First 20 minutes was all Utd, the rest was fairly even but Utd have the better finishers.

1 Like