EFL Cup / League Cup

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what so ever how the first half was :slight_smile:

Anyway, game was decent enough in a way. When it is so close to a pen comp, it is exciting at least and Cavaniā€™s goal was after all a beauty, although 2-0 was kind of boring type of a goal.
Wish that Everton flying header had gone on goal though, as it was full of spirit.
Result is fair from what I saw though, and if MU were much better in the first half, I guess it is quite deserved overall, if such stuff counts.

1 Like

Cavani shouldnā€™t even have been on the pitch when he scored. Shouldā€™ve been sent off for an earlier off-the-ball incident where he grabbed Mina by the throat.

2 Likes

yeah, didnā€™t see it, but have seen pictures of it now. Looked like he got quite lucky.

Lol, what a picture ! :smiley:
bilde
Mind you, again, I have not seen it in actual motion. I donā€™t know if he hit him hard or if thatā€™s the Everton player doing a bit of exaggeration, but picture is MMA-light !

1 Like

Man United vs. Man City
Tottenham vs. Brentford

Iā€™m fine with that.

3 Likes

As usual, City get the weakest team left.

5 Likes

Umm, so City vs. Spursā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t want Mourinho to get an easy game, but Man U vs Man C is a very good match up to watch though.

2 Likes

Utd v spurs final.

You are not serious???

1 Like

If I was a betting man, Iā€™d bet on Man United in this one. I wouldnā€™t be so sure over two legs, though, but Iā€™d give advantage to them over one.

2 Likes

Doubt it, but very possible. I am torn, donā€™t want Mourinhoā€™s appointment to be anywhere near a success. To sack Pochettino, and hire Mourinho, if there is a God he should punish that !!!

1 Like

I think it will be City and Spurs in the final. And thenā€¦ who knows. Tottenham havenā€™t seen a trophy in ages.

1 Like

We showed them a Trophy,didnt let them win it though.

1 Like

Yeah, Manchester United vs Manchester City is a very good match up for a football lover, yes. And you have to understand that I love football.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t be less arsed, argument to not dismiss it was when we couldnā€™t win anything to be honest I see this cup for what it is nowadays.

1 Like

Spurs will bottle it in the final for sure.

Probably bottle the semi final

2 Likes

City should request a redraw, something doesnā€™t seem right.

3 Likes

You know what the mail is like at Christmas time,envelopes go missing all the time.