EFL Cup / League Cup

Fantastic goal by Werner. Lovely to see.

Urgh, I hate that fake crowd noise of Spurs fans singing Spurs goes marching in. :face_vomiting:

Hope the ref wins this.

Fixed it for you.

5 Likes

Lampard is picking fights again with oppositionā€™s bench. :men_wrestling:

2 Likes

He has shouted at klopp and Maureen the fans will be bragging on social media tomorrow.

4 Likes
4 Likes

The amount of times Werner loses the ball under mild pressure really is something to behold.

Hopefully Kane comes on at half time, there are goals there for Spurs if they want them.

3 Likes

It takes a completely shite spurs team to make the chavs look half decent,Jose likes giving Frank the win as the fat twat needs them.

Spurs totally made a mess of that chance. They tore the Chelsea defence apart there.

Today on Twitter we had lfc fans Werner 3 games no goals , Jota 10 minutes 1 goal. I wonder what will it tomorrow.

Kane is on, he will claim all the goals!

Gedson Fernandes and Tanganga were garbage tonight.

I really donā€™t see the point in the former, a total waste of time for everyone.

1 Like

Dier (maybe?) must be dying for a pee or something. Maureen chased after him into the changing room fumingā€¦Leaving Spurs with 10 men on the pitch and without the manager for a short while. :crazy_face:

Spurs equaliser.

1 Like

I was hoping that it would be a howler from the new keeper. Oh well, no such luck. Still, 1-1.

1 Like

Lampard developing a habit of getting into arguments with every manager he comes up against (although this time itā€™s Mourinho so fair enough).

Sooner or later itā€™ll click on that heā€™s a prick.

1 Like

If he hasnā€™t already established that, after his lickle tantrum at Anfield last season, it wonā€™t be long. These Russian gangsters arenā€™t daft.

1 Like

Tottenham have been there for the taking tonight, what a piss poor showing from Chelsea.

1 Like

Penalties,should be better than the game itself.

4 Likes