England National Team

Thought about watching the game today. Then Southgate picks that side and I reckon I’d rather stick a fork in my eye.

No Gomez in the squad. Hopefully not injured.

KDB with a meaty challenge on our Cap. Better watch that shit Kevin.

Henderson, best England player by some distance, won the equalising penalty and yet Tyler and Neville point out how quick he was to go to the ground for the penalty. Which he wasn’t.

Cunts

4 Likes

Always say if a player is fouled twice as he was, he should make it obvious to the ref and Hendo was spot on.

I’ve been watching Pickford and his whole goalkeeping is poor, positioning is off.

1 Like

The level of tribalism in English football is absolutely stunning… :rofl:

3 Likes

Snidecuntism rather than tribalism.

5 Likes

At least when they were on ITV they wouldn’t get a word of criticism until half time when Roy Keane showed up.

1 Like

Eric Dier is out of England’s match against Denmark with a hamstring problem,the fat dopey twat forgot to take the string off the ham joint before eating it.

4 Likes

England line up Denmark

My bet is Woy and Fat Sam are drooling at how Southgate is able to get so many defenders into 1 team.

3 Likes

Beautiful, Trent, Henderson and Gomez all on the bench. Cheers Gareth!
:+1:

8 Likes

Maguire with the touch of a trampoline and the mobility of a refrigerator. Excellent combination if you’re the opposing team.

3 Likes

What was the pen for? Seeing it again it was very soft.

Kyle Walker completely missed his kick and kicked the man on the follow through. Had no real effect on the state of play but ja, can’t really be doing that.

1 Like

Ha ha ha! Priceless :rofl:

14 Likes

Diogo Jota just scored a hat trick against Sweden destroyed them pundit said Liverpool conducting some good business again by signing him

8 Likes

I find his change of approach very odd. Started his reign with a lot of attacking selections, carried that on at the World Cup and was actually fairly successful in getting results against big nations but now for whatever reason seems to have completely changed tact and opted for a turgid, dogged approach that suits none of the players he’s selecting. Thought he was actually doing a pretty good job initially but the last year or so makes me think yet another manager is going to waste a great generation of English talent.

3 Likes

Sorry correction scored two goals and had the assist for the first goal by Silva

2 Likes
2 Likes