Euro 2020 Archive Thread

Scotland: Marshall; McTominay, Hanley, Tierney; O’Donnell, Armstrong, McGinn, McGregor, Robertson; Adams, Dykes

Subs: Gordon, McLaughlin, Christie, Fleck, Gallagher, Cooper, Turnbull, Nisbet, Fraser, Patterson, Forrest, McKenna

Croatia: Livakovic; Juranovic, Lovren, Vida, Gvardiol; Kovacic, Brozovic; Perisic, Modric, Vlasic; Petkovic

Subs: Kalinic, Sluga, Vrsaljko, Barisic, Caleta-Car, Brekalo, Kramiric, BUdimir, Pasalic, Rebic, Badelj, Ivanusec

Czech Republic: Vaclik, Coufal, Celustka, Kalas, Boril, Holes, Soucek, Masopust, Darida, Jankto, Schick.

Subs: Kaderabek, Brabec, Barak, Krmencik, Sevcik, Mandous, Hlozek, Vydra, Kral, Mateju, Koubek, Pekhart.

England: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw, Phillips, Rice, Saka, Grealish, Sterling, Kane.

Subs: Henderson, Rashford, Trippier, Ramsdale, Mings, Coady, Sancho, Calvert-Lewin, White, Johnstone, James, Bellingham.

That side is begging for Hendo in midfield. If he’s fit, then Southgate is a fucking tool.

1 Like

Any chance England could get knocked out tonight? Trying to work out if it’s worth watching.

No they are qualified already.

1 Like

None. They will finish at least third.

I would recommend watching Scotland. There is more on the line.

I don’t think it is possible for England not to go through now.

Given how dull England were against Scotland, when there was a reason to play, you know tonight is going to be unbearably gutless and uninspired, considering Southgate will probably prefer a 2nd place finish.

I’d feel bad for the young, talented, creative players in the squad, being lumbered with this personality blackhole, but they’re all cunts anyway.

1 Like

Angry GIF by SWR3

1 Like

Im fascinated by the continued overlooking of Sancho. Anyone any idea what is going there? I remember having a discussion on here a while back arguing that he was not yet of the stature to be guaranteed to start their games, but even I didn’t think he’d be so badly struggling to get minutes and losing out to players like Saka.

Anyway, Grealish in what looks to be more of a ten/free role is approximating maybe the best way to get something out of this side. People dont like the double pivot, but if we need to have that sort of protection against the good sides then it makes sense to use it in other games as well to help build fluidity. But if we do, it puts an even bigger creative burden on the third member of the group. I like Mount, but I think with some of the stodginess of this side, someone with more 1-1 ability is maybe a better option moving forward.

Come on England!
These youngsters need a win. So glad, Jack is in the starting lineup.
Still, wondering why Jadon hasn’t had a start up, he has earned it.

Also, come on Scotland!

1 Like

Which UK tv channel is the Scotland v Croatia match on?
I can’t find it.

Bloody hell Adams, how did you manage to miss that. Use the bloody head.

ITV 4………I’m putting it on

1 Like

Robbo’s delivery has been spots on.

Is the commentary a bit low on the Scottish one?

1 Like

Razza with the goal.

1 Like

Is Hendo in the starting lineup for England?

Nope, I reckon he must not be fit.

1 Like

So far im struggling to figure out how they’ve lined up here. It doesnt seem to be just a simple replacement of mount with Grealish.

Is Scotland game not on UK TV?