Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

You have to cry to get the foul "German TV commentator

1 Like

My take from these early Euro matches:

Referees are shit everywhere.

2 Likes

Szenes

1 Like

My take is the referees do an incredible job.

1 Like

The pitch is soaked with French blood

Entertaining game

1 Like

So much better than last night’s game. Austria look a proper team and very well coached. Would fancy them against England

2 Likes

You should have heard them yesterday after the England game they slaughtered them we have nothing to fear from them bla-bla-bla and was waiting for their comments and as I expected very hypocritical excuses it is the first match a win is win etc Austria deserved a draw they worked really hard
Neville predicted France will beat the Dutch but with Mbappé and Griezmann injured for a few games I am not sure

The worst ones were in the Belgium game they were robbed blind

https://x.com/hasanalnaqour/status/1802823711294108046

2 Likes

Can France win the tournament without him?

Maybe it will be an England vs Germany final after all

2 Likes

He will probably wear a mask. I don’t think he will be out for long.

Edit

Apparently L’Équipe now reporting that Kylian MbappĂ© might not need surgery after all.
Lots of different rumours circulating now

Perfect opportunity for him to lean into the memes and wear a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed mask.

1 Like

I cant imagine hes gonna play the next group game. There wont be a nice airflow. All Steve Bruced up.

He will be whistling in his sleep tonight.

3 Likes

To each, their own.

Who nose?

7 Likes

IMG_3782
The mask

3 Likes

I still can’t believe how Rangnick got this Austria team to play. They are not the most gifted side in the world in terms of technical ability and pace (and they lost their best player to injury) but their tactical organisation, pressing, players doing exactly what’s asked of them, quick and incisive passing in transition
 The only side he couldn’t get to play that way is Man United, if I’m not mistaken.

If the powers that be in Serbian football weren’t as corrupted and guided only by their self-interest, he’d be the ideal man to overhaul the system and get them to play proper modern football.

4 Likes

The key issue will not be if he needs surgery or not. It will be down to how it effects his breathing during games, which is not something easy to predict straight away.

I remember me and a mate both breaking our noses playing rugby as school - to totally different severity but mine which was deemed less severe actually gave me more breathig difficulties as it caused more swelling internally which restricted my breathing, even if his looked worse.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Oh yummy :yum:

I will have both, but I would need some hot/chili sauce and nice cup of tea.

2 Likes