Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Serbia finally waking up Tadic has taken charge and Slovenia holding on for a 1:0 instead of trying to add another one

Slovenia will start low blocking, defending for life and Serbia will score in last minutes Iā€™m afraid.

1 Like

That kick on the head that must have hurt

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Scandalous defending

2 Likes

Last second of the game heart breaking for Slovenia

2 Likes

Yep.

Predictable. Itā€™s almost always this way when we start with this panic defending.

EDIT: deserved draw I guess. Serbia missed lovely sitters as have we.

But Iā€™m not and canā€™t be objective. Iā€™m interested in neutral views lads, if anyone watched?

3 Likes

We have Neville and Keane as pundits guaranteed they will spend their. Time berating TAA the only solution is to turn off the sound

1 Like

Didnā€™t see the first game but notice Trent has had some stick since ā€¦ needs to up his game so we get max fee when RM come callingā€¦

The selection didnā€™t work on Sunday, but it was the first time key combinations had been used together and it showed. Walker, Trent, Jude and Foden collectively need to find a way to get out of each otherā€™s way. You can look at that and try to address it with different players, or you can look at the one that on paper makes the most sense and give them time together to figure it out. Iā€™m happy Southgate has taken this path, but if Trent is going to have a big impact itā€™s going to take several players to improve.

I hope no one judges us on the basis of this game! :joy:

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

I think the lack of quality in both the teams made the game boring/annoying. But the teams were evenly matched and they gave their best.

1 Like

Savage shit there from Ifti. LOL @Nikola and @MViper

3 Likes

Go on, ask ifti if his country has ever won Eurovision.

3 Likes

So my wife just had to go to Lidl:

5 Likes

I doubt they will win any awards.

1 Like

Stfu, who asked you anyway.

:joy:

4 Likes

Got it wrong I forgot it is on the beeb but it is not much better we have boring Rio Ferdinand and the laughing machine Richards the lady interviewing Gareth Southgate first question no need to guess it was about TAA obsessed or what I hope he plays well and scores I am sure theyā€™d prefer England to lose so that they can all blame it all on Trent.
The only one that will talk sense will be the Brentford Danish manager who is also a pundit

4 Likes

At least itā€™s good for your gut. :smile:

3 Likes

Good grief, England fans booing the Danish anthem. How utterly classless. I hope the Danes piss on their bacon.

5 Likes

Walker went over nastily on his ankle.