Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Gonna be made the scapegoat for these brutal tactics. Honestly think I could get a better tune from these players with my U14 coaching experience

1 Like

Come on Denmark, stay alert :warning:

2 Likes

It is and theres more pressure on trent than any other midfielder.

How is that going to help with us either in possession or pressing to win it back

Heā€™s the media scapegoat for sure

2 Likes

The only player you like is Gordon and heā€™s the worst player in the squad :joy:

7 Likes

I bet this would be an improved side if Toney came on.

You could wager that one.

Seriously though a counter attacking set up with Kane up top :joy:

Kane comes deep. No one up front for the pass. Repeat

Yeah. But there is sense to it. Up until now you can throw a hoola hoop around Rice, Trent, Walker, Foden and Jude. You arent fixing the Jude and Foden issue, so what heā€™s done is bring in a midfielder who is going to vacate the positions Trent was correctly taking up and will run around and fill the spaces up field Jude and Foden have been abandoning

2 Likes

This is just sloppy league 2 shite

Exactly the same as the first game. What have they done on training ground since??

Exactly the same shit :joy:

1 Like

You could have taken any of those off but Trent gets hooked. Rice does absolutely fuck all most games for England but hes on the press Crimbo card list so is safe.

1 Like

At least Trent canā€™t be blamed for the 2nd half showā€¦

3 Likes

As predicted Trent gets the blame for everything he should have been pressing he should this and he should that when it should have been Kane foden and Bellingham pressing hard but they were jogging around Foden finally gets on his skates he decides to shoot instead of passing to Kane and Gallagher has not fixed the problems he just got booked

3 Likes

If Denmark doesnā€™t win, it would be a mystery.

2 Likes

Nothing will improve while Southgate is involved.

3 Likes

Rice gives away on edge of box Denmark chance Shearer says nothing.

1 Like

5 mins and Southgate is gonna go ā€œsettle for a point modeā€

1 Like

US commentator on Guehi a second after a misplaced pass leaves him exposed 70 yards from his goal - ā€œheā€™s been immaculate today.ā€

1 Like