Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

You got to love the Scots :heart::scotland:
I love this song. It is going to becon my head for the whole of the Euros.
The Scots, Irish and Welsh really make the Euros entertaining.

Come on clap your :clap::clap:

https://x.com/EwenDCameron/status/1799038703870050651?t=tPynkG2LZzyfU3j2XMqQgw&s=09

As well as England, Scotland will be my other team. Supporting all the home nations.

3 Likes

We will be watching the opening game at our friends house in Bremen. I will be wearing my Scotland scarf!

2 Likes

Maatsen is his replacement.

I actually have a smart Scotland shirt with a collar. Will wear it on Friday too.

2 Likes

Fashion thread :point_right:t4:

1 Like

Will put on her Scotland shirt for the Mrs. Myself will go in Schlaaand.

3 Likes

Koopmeiners also out of the Netherlands squad.

Injured himself in the last warm up game. Same as Lewondowski who is now definitely out of Poland’s first game and touch and go whether he’ll be able to play any part in the group games.

2 Likes

Nice video by Wiki on Earth

3 Likes

@GermanRed

Who do you think will start up front for Germany in most matches.

Fullkrug @33/1 serms a decent price for top scorer?

3 Likes

Nice one @Livvy First class facilities and organisation from Germany as usual I hope they win the tournament England might do as they have the players but the weak link is the manager I hope I am wrong

3 Likes

Brilliant video I hope Scotland do well at least get out of the difficult group they’re in but one thing for sure the fans will have a great time. Come on Scotland and please Robbo stay healthy!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the BBC and ITV to visit the England camp at least twice every broadcast for the next fortnight.

4 Likes

We used to do a little office sweepstake which was, how long is was into a match not involving England before the commentator would mention them or, if they are playing, how long before they mention the 1966 World Cup final.

The opening match is Germany vs Scotland. I give it 5 minutes tops.

3 Likes

Scotland team havegot a lovely spot to camp out, in the Bavarian Alps. Germany are excellent at hosting huge sporting events.

One fan, walked from Glasgow to Germany to see Scotland play.

https://x.com/craigfe92018184/status/1795831456939589757?t=5Ori8ovcV-koBX1oZgrMGw&s=09

6 Likes

2 Likes

A very chalky series of predictions sees a Spain vs Portugal and France vs England pair of semis.

Big decisions required to get there include Spain over Germany, Portugal over Netherlands, France over Belgium and England over Italy in the QFs and no substantive upsets prior to that.

1 Like

Assume Havertz starts so would avoid that one.

1 Like