3 Likes

Finally a runner in behind to stretch them

Yet another England team far less than the sum of the parts

4 Likes

This pitch is dangerous

1 Like

What’s that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

G.South taking Kane off, so no doubt will be sacked in the morning.

Not sure why the fans were singing the national anthem. The King has been at Royal Ascot today and I very much doubt that he rushed home to watch the footy.

3 Likes

Nah, Bellingham is the new darling.

For Bowen why? How is Gallagher better then Trent

Charles hates Southgates dull 433 tactics clearly

2 Likes

try 6 4 0!

Imagine what Jurgen could do with this lot

1 Like

He’d have them winning the tournament.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about Denmark.

5 Likes

Shearer is talking as if England are about to go out of the tournament. A draw is hardly a disaster.

Isn’t baldie there?

1 Like

We just had 8 back marking 3, get up the fucking pitch

That’s the most amusing part to me.

The wild oscillations bewteen bliss and the world is ending are quite hilarious.

1 Like

Rice looks mullered

2 Likes

Too many pretzels with his pork knuckle.

2 Likes

In 2010 Spain had Cesc coming of his best ever season, scoring 20 goals with a similar number of assists. Sure the competition in midfield was immense, but Del Bosque ignored the temptation to shoe horn a player “too good to ignore” into the side. In 2006 Lippi only ever used one from Totti or Del Piero even if that meant having a notably worse player on the pitch.

We so rarely do that meaning we’ve got balance issues that need to be worked out and our players simply arent savvy enough tactically to solve those problems for themselves and our coaching has too often been lacking in finding ways to give the players the solutions.

This was the right XI to pick, but not with this game plan. If you want to use this game plan there are “lesser” players on the bench who would employ it better, but it means leaving favoured players on the bench.

3 Likes