Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

4 Likes

Klopp publicly ridiculed Southgate for playing Trent in midfield, but I guess Gareth knows better eh? A guy who’s last stint in top flight management was relegation, 15 years ago, tries to be a ‘maverick’ despite warnings from an actual, successful football manager :rofl: Gareth, fuck off home, wait for your gong in the New Year, make a Pizza Hut sequel advert and stay the fuck away from football, you colossal cunt.

2 Likes

What klopp questioned was using Trent as an eight, saying, if he was going to be used in midfield it needs to be a deeper position where he can have the full pitch in front of him. One of the issues these last two games has been Trent having to move further forward to find space given how crowded That area next to rice has been.

2 Likes

Hope Arne will never use Trent in Midfield.

Lazy take that Trent isn’t the issue if he was it would have improved when he went off but it didn’t Trent is just the scapegoat.

2 Likes

If the FA continue to insist that England should have an English coach we’re going to end up with Lampard, aren’t we? And then probably John Terry, and then, what, Ginger fucking Spice?

1 Like

They will no doubt try to shoe horn Lampard and Gerrard into Joint Managers abs then slag them both off fir not being able to manage together

1 Like

and they won’t even pick Sarina Wiegman

1 Like

Pretty sure they will try to appoint Klopp but highly doubt he would do it.

1 Like

https://x.com/paddypower/status/1803832674424861085?t=Q3U3FwCV9Gln0jmJgQOFsg&s=08

This was released before the game. Prophetic or entirely predictable?

9 Likes

I am awake again, did I miss something?

2 Likes

Wenger was pimping himself for the job but he isn’t a yes man. The FA had been burnt after Big Sam debacle.

Hahaha I’m dying.

1 Like

Nothing worth waking up for, no.

1 Like

6 Likes

Unless you’ve had beer chilling in the fridge, obviously.

2 Likes

Interesting discussing about whether Klopp would take over this England team. I really really hope he doesn’t. But from his perspective it’s a relatively easy job, he couldn’t be any worse than Southgate, and there’s a good chance he could get a tune out of these players and maybe win something which would further his legend status

I would like to watch Italia vs Scotland just for their anthems and their singing tbf

1 Like

Redirecting...?

We’d had to endure Pearce, McClaren (what the actual fuck lol), and Hodgson before Fat Sam came to the rescue, for one game, though! Sven and Capello had been given shit and blamed because they weren’t from Ingerland so the FA went all ‘homegrown’. I literally shudder to think who’s going to be up next, and if I ever see one of Southgate’s signed waistcoats in a charity auction I’m going to buy it and then burn the soppy fucking bastard thing on the beach and stick it on Facebook, the CUNT.