Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

https://x.com/Footy_Headlines/status/1804208678809014367

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always had a soft spot for Poland but for a nation of their size, I think their player selection has been pretty underwhelming for almost as long as I remember. Granted, Lewandowski is about the only Pole that I dislike (I mean, leaving Dortmund on a free for Bayern will never, ever sit well with me) but heā€™s an immense player who I feel didnā€™t quite have the supporting cast that his quality deserved.

As for Austriaā€¦ I would like to know what knowledgeable people, especially from Germany, think about Rangnick but everything he said and did over the last few years made him look like a very competent football man. I donā€™t even dislike him for managing Man United because he frequently gave them a piece of his mind, which made them look even sillier and less competent than they actually were. Again, I wish he managed Serbia and overhauled the national football association (but only if the criminals in charge gave him free reign, though).

3 Likes

I presume that France will win this, but Iā€™m supporting the Dutch due to their LFC connections.
Their fans are great too.

3 Likes

He should be thankful that mask looks bloody awful.

1 Like

5 Likes

Almost like if you give a tournament for sporting reasons rather than political sports washing it is a better idea

6 Likes
1 Like

I was just about to post it, hilarious

ā€œpeel it like a bananaā€

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t think anyone knowledgeable doubts his football competence, heā€™s highly respected. If anything heā€™s known to be a bit of a difiicult character, that likes to have full control - and that doesnā€™t work out in some of the bigger clubs with their hierarchies and dynasties.
At the beginning of his career some of the old guard tried to ridicule him for being too theoretical, nickname was the Professor. This is a legendary clip from 1998 (itā€™s got subtitles) when he was a Bundesliga 2 manager and was asked to explain his tactical approach. Looking back, itā€™s funny how this was seen as revolutionary at the time.

3 Likes

Howard Webbs favorite puta in charge :rage:

2 Likes

Lively start

Lol that was comedy
What a miss

1 Like

Thatā€™s because I bet on him :joy:

Nice shot Codstar

2 Likes

We should sign that Gakpo fella. Heā€™s on :fire:

2 Likes

I bet heā€™s worth 130m

https://x.com/spartaanuit92/status/1804192154006245760

This was embarrassing. Using a player who has been irrelevant for two years as an excuse.

4 Likes

Not happening for Cody or the whole NL frontline.

Taylor showing his reffing quality again, never a yellow or a foul