Euro Prediction League

:joy::rofl::joy:

10 characters

1 Like

so far…

I don’t understand how the 2x booster works…:thinking:

I believe you can choose one match per day, and double your score for that match.

1 Like

Is anyone else unable to access the league?

I can update my predictions etc, but anytime I try to see what the league currently looks like, it acts like I’m logged out even though I’m not.

Weird.

I can see the league. Is this just a ploy to get everyone to log in and see you’re tops?

It’s not one per day- it’s one per round. We are just starting second round of games today, so it’s one game from today - 19 June, then one game from 20 June to start of next round.

2 Likes

I’ve had lots of issues with the site. I think it just struggled with the traffic in the early stages

Is this just a ploy to get everyone to log in and see you’re tops?

^joint top

1 Like

I just tried, and it worked fine for me.

Yeah, on @Prolix’s advice I logged out and in again, and even though it asks me to log on each time I access this site, it worked.

Joint top, eh? :eyes:

The slow collapse into irrelevance begins :smiley:

1 Like

I’m the only one to pick Wales winning this, cowards!

Bale assuring my prediction is correct.

(I’m now assuming they will lose by 3…doh)

Finally I made some points, I even predicted the 0:0 between England and Scotland

:sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

I’m trying, and apparently failing, not to mention that after the first two rounds I’m somehow ranked #2,592 out of over 1.65million players… :eyes:

It’s all downhill from here :joy:

2 Likes

Well perhaps @ZinedineBiscan but you still won the TAN competition, although @Rambler kept it interesting until the final:

1 @ZinedineBiscan 214
2 @Rambler 201
3 @PaulRoJo 182
4 @Herb 180
5 @Sweeting 157
6 Semantic 99 150
7 @jgw_geneseo 149
8 Tin.Kers 143
9 @Hope.in.your.heart 141
10 @KofiJ99 138
11 @Limiescouse 117
12 @Iftikhar 71

2 Likes

My tried and tested fantasy strategy of starting shit then forgetting about it until you come last. Only Ifi fucked it up for me.

1 Like

Oh dear, oh dear :see_no_evil:

Not going to lie, I’m pretty chuffed with finishing #8500-odd out of 2 million players :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Arrgh!.. I completely forgot about it too, I must have stopped at round 2 of the group stages or something… :sweat:

At least I am not in the relegation zone :joy:, and congrats to @ZinedineBiscan :tada:

1 Like

It would appear I’m the Ev of the league :face_vomiting:
Promising start
https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/euro-2020-1-prediction-league/2004/24?u=kofij99
to then go and finish tenth
https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/euro-2020-1-prediction-league/2004/36?u=kofij99