European U21's Championship 2023

he got the shit kicked out of him.

2 Likes

Both the Italian and French line ups look incredibly strong, compared to say the Germans, Dutch, Portuguese.

Leaving Scalvini unmarked probably not the best idea…very good stop by Chevalier.

Kalimuedo :clap: :clap: , nicely done.

1 Like

Anyone watching, i just started.
France 1-0.

1-1, terrible marking again from the French…but another lovely delivery whipped in by Tonali.

1 Like

1-1, Pellegri

Curtis was brilliant today and took all the punishment that was meted out to him with the ref looking on.
The French and Italian teams have some cracking players it might be either teams playing the final against England.

Italy :grimacing: :man_facepalming:

The Spurs new boy cocking up badly there.

This is advertised as being covered in the US by ESPN. It isnt. I logged in to see if I could watch through UEFA but couldnt. I then found via the UEFA website it is being broadcast in the US via Paramount (the service that does the CL). I logged on and couldnt find it listed anywhere. I’ve finally found it, but only after figuring out there pseudo shadow banning of the listing

Screaming Jennifer Lawrence GIF by Sony Pictures

1 Like

So not that much trouble to go through then?

Yeah just a bit of a treasure hunt fill with red herrings and lies and a service that doesnt seem to want you to know they have it. Easy

1 Like

Triple save by Chevalier, good reactions on all.

Bade now sent off for a last ditch tackle with Gnoto in on goal…could’ve had Ibou playing in this!!

This has been a good game.

Love a good bit of late drama, that looked over to me…is there no goal line tech in this? Where’s the replay?

LOL. France just cleared one from a full yard behind the line but no goal line tech so the ref said play on :joy:

That’s is van Lieshout, a Dutch referee with a reputation of screwing things up … :joy:

Our lads. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

so um um thuram and kone looked good…actually complement each other well

The future is bright!
The future is red!!
The future is French!!!

2 Likes

And to think I fell asleep watching before… maybe the app download made it too easy.

1 Like

The Portuguese national side have a cheek accusing others of lacking professionalism.

1 Like

Why are they all playing in such massive stadiums, yet they’re only like 10% full.

1 Like

They’re preparing the best prospects for their inevitable moves to Manchester City.

1 Like