Eurovision Thread

Liverpool song book? Waiting for ‚Si Senor’

Might be mean, but that’s perhaps the worst performance of Imagine I ever heard. Including that celeb lockdown tiktok one.

2 Likes

Alesha Dixon is terrible at talking to the camera, so wooden.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Dadi Freyr was robbed by Covid. His entry that year would have been an all time classic.

I want a pair of them jigsaw PJ’s… they were brilliant :0)

Non of the re-working of the classic originated songs from Liverpool artists did not really work for me so far.!!
Come on Sonya?

2 Likes

G’wannn Duncs.

Sonia? Isn’t that Lily Savdge’s daughter?

1 Like

Come on you lot, link arms with your nearest and dearest at home and sing our anthem and you too @cynicaloldgit , get off the sofa and sing this one!

2 Likes

This guy gets all my votes :0)

3 Likes

What’s the number to vote for that one?

2 Likes

Oh Shut up!! :rofl:

I noticed Ruslana in the chorus for YNWA. I thought they would have got her to perform solo since she was Ukrainian’s first winner.

https://twitter.com/TheGuideLpool/status/1657505999144603648?s=20

https://twitter.com/carolvorders/status/1657506308793278472?s=20

:heart: :heart: :heart: You may leave Liverpool. but Liverpool will never leave you.

2 Likes

Sorry, posted on the wrong thread.

smh GIF

Its got to be absolutely shite to be an Everton fan. Not only is your team fucking awful, your cross-town neighbours are super successful and famous - even their worst season has them within touching distance of a CL spot you could only dream of.

Then to top it all off you put on Eurovision to get away from your relegation scrap and see Ukrainians taking five minutes out of their war to sing You’ll Never Walk Alone which has the whole stadium in tears.

No wonder they’re fucking miserable to be honest. Weren’t going to play Z Cars were they?

1 Like

10 for Lithuania, lets go Ukraine.

Countries getting it right…as far as the bottom goes anyway.

Knew that shite Sweden song would go well by the jury votes.

1 Like