Ex-player: Arthur MELO

Ballbag tweeting a nothing tweet. Does he not understand how contracts work - 3 weeks in, the club are hardly going to have made any decision, except to respect the contract that they’ve signed with Juve for Arthur.

1 Like

I think he is reacting to another tweet that went round yesterday from an Italian newspaper that said after seeing him in training Klopp didn’t want the player and we were looking to get rid of him in January.

9 Likes

Then some other ballbag doesn’t get contracts :rofl:

And doesn’t get Jürgen.

1 Like

Yeah a report in an Italian newspaper known for making stuff up, repeated by a Spanish “journalist” (from the looks of it all he does is retweet articles) in Malaga on twitter. Then amplified by umpteen amounts of troll football and fan accounts across social media. All based on nothing.

7 Likes

Did you hear that Haaland had a bust-up with Guardiola and is now seeking to tear up his contract to move to Girona? It’s his dream club, apparently.

Now this one I absolutely believe!

@Nikola would you transfer this thread to the 2022-23 section.

1 Like

Well, this sounds much more normal and realistic than that TuttoMercato crap.

4 Likes

Evidently he isn’t match fit, I think he gives us options if he develops then, the amount he is played hasn’t surprised me.

1 Like

Second last game before the World Cup and the first after are League Cup games. That’s two starts he could get.

1 Like

I’m sure he will play frequently in next 13 games.

Made requests to play u21 game and doing double sessions. Whether he is good enough or not, he is showing he wants to be here and make the mist of his time here

14 Likes

Doesn’t matter; He didn’t cost much, ergo he is shit.

So Robbo, Matip and Thiago are all shit? They didn’t cost much either

Never been a fan of loan signings but fair play to him for that.

However if after this he’s still not deemed fit enough to push past Milner for games then it wouldn’t surprise me if we sent him back in Jan.

Love the attitude. But I hope he doesn’t over exert himself. No more injuries please.

1 Like

He played 90 mins in the U21 game. Won 1-0

He’s doing all the right things, I hope it works out, honestly the player which moved to Barca was an elite talent so he’s certainly got the ability, now showing he’s got the character (sorry Bodgers!)

3 Likes

I was being facetious.