Ex-player: Naby KEITA

Not believing this for one second.

The plan was surely to give him some minutes on Wednesday in the League Cup.

But i feel that in his mind he is finished with our club. Probably since the moment we decided to not offer him a new contract.

Surely does not want to leave in January and won’t make himself available to play until after January so that he’ll have some offer for a free transfer in the summer.

2 Likes

No, I don’t. He’s a fucking waste of space trousering over a hundred grand a week for fuck all. I can’t wait until he fucks off.

Same sentiment I have about you.

Ha ha ha, just had a look through the thread and you do get nasty towards anyone who says anything derogatory about young Naby.
I’d keep my doors and windows locked if I was him.

This must be a joke. Can’t fucking believe it.

Actually, I can. He’s either made of glass, or downing tools until he goes to a new club.

Never seen someone this bad, even worse than Lallana who was also always injured

1 Like

Yeah, I’m hesitant to believe he’s injured again. The Club has form for this; when Balotelli was sidelined by Rodgers in the second half of 14/15 it was because of ‘problems with his feet’.

There is injury prone, of course, but this is taking the piss.

2 Likes

Are you threatening one of our own players?

1 Like

He was never going to play for us again anyway. The club want him gone in jan if reports are to be believed - along with Ox and Phillips

Yes. I’m planning to enter his premises kitted out as a PL footballer to remind him what he laughably does for a living.
You should call the police.

There were claims of a sexual assault. Surely we aren’t burying this??

I get nasty if anyone says anything derogatory about our players.

Fancy thinking that being derogatory about our players is acceptable.

1 Like

Where???

I haven’t heard that before. I thought it might still be being considered ?

I’ve lost track because of the numbers of injuries and I believe we considered offering him a new contract until the end of last season or during preseason but haven’t read anything since around the time of the Community Shield.

He came on for 5 minutes in that game and haven’t played since then.

Reluctant to post as don’t know the truth, but you’ll find it on twitter

I tend to find that’s the mistake many tend to make, believing everything on social media.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the allegation from a couple of years ago ?

Must be Nabby !!

Wow. You’ve really got their back haven’t you?
I feel a bit ashamed.

I doubt it, you have no shame.

1 Like