Ex-player: Naby KEITA

Oh come on now!!! Serious hamstring injury from where?

I think thatā€™s the injury thatā€™s kept him out since the United match where he was presumably being primed to start. Picked up in training, as JĆ¼rgen mentioned the injury witch getting him.

Leaping up from his sofa to answer the call from the Guinea coach.

2 Likes

If he has a serious hamstring injury which will literally cause him pain everytime he runs, he should be telling his national teamā€™s coach to fuck off. If he still boards the plane out of John Lennon Airport and tries to play 2 meaningless friendlies, I guess the fume will be massive!

I guess a lot of fans will be calling for an early termination of his contract!

1 Like

Walking up the stairs at Kirkby ā€¦ :sunglasses:

Should we start a poll?

Maybe that is his + Liverpoolā€™s way of doing soā€¦

1 Like

I really hope he doesnā€™t appears in the friendlies or else it will be really clear where his priorities really lies.

It canā€™t be that, they had a stairlift installed for Naby, he doesnā€™t walk anywhere.

1 Like

If he is injured, then surely the sensible thing to do would be not travel and run the risk of aggravating whatever the injury isā€¦ Surely his national team can see the merits of leaving him be to recuperate

Yeah sure how many fit midfielders do we have atm?

I think if he plays for these heā€™s frozen out from us

What the fuck is this ā€˜rejectā€™ thing about? Thomas was claiming Milner was a City reject and now youā€™re doing the same thing with Ox.

Arsenal were reluctant in the sale. They would have kept him if they could have.

Saying Ox and Milner are club rejects, is like saying Gini Wijnaldum and Sadio Mane and Liverpool rejects.

8 Likes

Iā€™m just glad we could sign the Roma reject and the Southampton reject when we did

5 Likes

Weā€™ve had two brilliant rejects from Roma and Southampton. Itā€™s brilliant these teams keep rejecting players for us to sign.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty simple really, Ox has never been anything above an average playerā€¦flopped at Arsenal, flopped for England and has flopped for us.

Miner is what he is, a true professional and has played a huge part in our success but heā€™s been finished for 2 years.

My opinions havenā€™t really ever changed on either player.

As far as Mane or Gini went, they played more or less every minute of every gameā€¦Gini was always reliable and gave his all without being recognised as world class, and Sadio was part of the best attacking trio europe has seen for 2-3 years.

Yes, I can remember how he flopped in the three games vs City in 2018.

1 Like

Ross Barkley played a stormer against us in that FA cup win in 2020, Torres played a stormer in the CL quarter and semi when they won the CL first time round.

Still flops.

You donā€™t hand pick a few good games from 5 years at the club and call it a successā€¦heā€™s been a non factor in a successful team.

1 Like

Who are you referring to here? Naby? OX? Milly?

I disagree with your opinions on those players. But I donā€™t think itā€™s factually true that either player were ā€˜rejectedā€™ by their clubs. There is a debate about how much value with had from Ox, but this kind of hyperbole gets us nowhere.