Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Yeah, my mistake.

I’m really interested to see where Sarr goes next.

1 Like

I think he’s only a handful of goals away from being Senegal’s all-time leading scorer.

Is it possible (to dream) that we will not lose Mane for the November games since Senegal has already qualified???

3 Likes

Have to post this here too.

8 Likes

Give them the option, leave him unpicked in November or he’ll be injured over the Xmas/NY period

6 Likes

Drogba.

Salah.

Mane.

That’s some group of players…

3 Likes

Poor Sadio. He missed the chance to have his fun at the beginning of the party and how many more invitations will come his way from the Ole-Maguire co-hosts?

Firecracker :firecracker: :firecracker: :firecracker:

1 Like
4 Likes

Why the fuck Senegal need Mane, they have already qualified for the next round. They could have tried fringe/kids for these two games.

3 Likes

Senegal already qualified for the next round yet they’re fielding a fairly strong lineup v Togo.

Mane down twice already. First it was clanging heads, this time it’s his ribs. Just get him off the pitch.

It’s pouring down rain, slick pitch and no reason to be playing.

4 Likes

They brought him off. I hope it’s just precautionary.

1 Like

Not even half-time, getting bad vibes now …

1 Like

Probably ribs or head…

If I was hopeful I’d hope it was slight concussion, have to send him home then

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. It looked like he was coming back on but they were looking at his ribs and they substituted him. I am holding my breath for the best.

Also, the pitch is an absolute mess. Both 6 yard boxes are big muddy pools of water.

EDIT: Togo up 1-0. There are some big names playing for Senegal in a meaningless match. Important players for their respective clubs.

1 Like

I think it’s some sponsorship clause

1 Like

Probably just an international side wanting to work further on their game, fielding their best players also in some result-meaningless games, they’re entitled to that.

2 Likes

They are yes. Working on continuity, and it makes complete sense. They don’t want to lose their edge. That said, I’m surprised they didn’t mix in more squad players. Normal starting XI minus Keita Balde who had to undergo a medical procedure.

I don’t know if you watched any of the first half but trouble for Senegal is all their players have been moving half speed. :slightly_smiling_face: