FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

Extra time for Arsenal would be good for us.

Ah fuck it. Hope Forrest gets it over the line in regular time.

They got Liverpool on their minds :grin:

Spence has been very good.

1 Like

They haven’t had a shot on target.

An equaliser here would be criminal.

1 Like

Mate, does Zinckenagel means anything in German? :grinning:

The mouthy north London cunts are out out out. :clap:t6:

Honestly haven’t watched AFTV for over a year.

Might have a mooch tonight.

1 Like

Forest managed by our former Academy manager…Steve Cooper

Sounds like a delicious pastry.

Good they didn’t play on Thursday as they would really have struggled.

Excellent second half by Forest.

Hm, if I translate it to my native language and then translate it to English… it means:

massive conk nail

Ummmm…

1 Like

We got a favorable draw for the next round. Guys, the universe wants us to win the Cups this season :innocent: :partying_face:.

The timing of the game means we will be without Salah, Mane, Keita, Alisson, Fabinho, Firmino, and Takumi. But Cardiff is struggling to stay up in the Championship and will not be too invested about this game either. Also, @GermanRed is showing promise of return to form. All in all, I’m super hyped.

2 Likes

It will be the 5th or the 6th of Februari so Keïta will be back, Guinea is not one of the favorites, and with a bit of luck either Salah or Mané or both too but why are Alisson, Fabinho, Firmino, and Takumi not available?

There’s some WCQ games in the South America and Asia region during that period.

Time for the kids to step up big time. Or depending on the timing, maybe just play Jota and Origi with Gordon?

1 Like

I don’t think Jota will be risked for this game since Firmino and Takumi will be on NT duties. Unless Mane or Salah has their AFCON duties cut short. Time for this man to shine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

divock origi 2019 ucl final GIF by UEFA

1 Like

Japan play on the 1st Feb whilst Brazil 2nd Feb.

If the fixture in the FA Cup takes place on 6 Feb, they may be back in time to make squads, subject to Covid quarantines at that time.

It’s a normal international break so unless something changes with the UK and it’s not likely then they will be fine to play that game.

Considering our PL game is on the Thursday I expect they will put us on Sunday as they split the games between the two even if ours isn’t televised which is the 6th.

It’s why I can’t see how they could move our Leeds game to that period. Because the likelihood is we wouldn’t meet the criteria to play anyhow what with potentially 7 away on international duty.

Villa, Damn it! Poor marking.

We have Martin (I’m a Manc fan) Tyler as commentator on SportsNet TV feed. :roll_eyes:

How the hell did Watkins miss that chance to equalise?!

Watching BBC no idea who the commentators are