FA Cup 2022/23 - no, we can't

Times are hard for a lot of supporters… Maybe The Cheaters are going to come up with a slush fund account, to pay the expense of their fans travelling to away games… Hey, they would find a way to ‘legally’ put it through their books eh :0)

:face_vomiting: -
Why Oh Why, can’t some pundit, somewhere, pluck up the courage to say they are destroying the game we love

Posted at 18:5218:52

‘Whole of Europe wowed by Man City’

FT: Man City 3-0 Sheff Utd

Leon Osman

Former Everton midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live

We’re talking about a team that’s into the final stages of the Champions League. The whole of Europe is wowed by what Manchester City are currently doing and how they’re playing. Not many teams are able to keep up, only a few in the Premier League and one or two in the pinnacle of European football

We’re all seagulls now

And yet Leon, they still haven’t won the European Cup/Champions League. Please explain.

2 Likes

Surprised not to see Maguire involved for Utd today, wonder what that’s about.

Come on Brighton, put these out their misery and end their season.

2 Likes

Leaving aside the story of how Citeh are where they are, somehow I don’t think the whole of Europe is particularly wowed by Citeh smacking around a lucky-to-be-there Championship side. It is just a daft thing to say in the context. Somehow I can’t see Benzema seeing the Marca coverage and saying ‘oh shit, lads, we might be in trouble, those guys just beat Sheffield United 3-0’

3 Likes

had to post this in reply and why they are playing shaw at CB lol:

1 Like

Come on Brighton.

2 Likes

Lizard boy up to dirty tricks already…

1 Like

Any streams for this?

Bbc1 :grin:

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Has gnasher got new teeth?

Maybe Bobby felt sorry for him after the 7-0 and gave him his dentist’s phone number.

1 Like

Bruno injured himself trying to tackle our new boy.

Hope he can’t continue.

I do like how Murphy keeps mentioning Thursday.

1 Like

I want United to win because it would mean another spot from the league table qualifies for Europa League.

Want us to avoid ECL no matter what.

I hate Bruno so much he makes me prefer City.

1 Like