Fábio Carvalho (on loan at Hull City FC)

That would have been my second choice actually second thoughts I think it’s him.

Bottom left

Chesney from Corrie is top right

At first I thought he was 2nd from left top row.

Can only be bottom right imo.

Bottom 2nd from left is 100% Jude

I could see the bottom left actually being DIaz.

1 Like

You still on Fifa Matty? Tried looking for the Fifa game thread on here to see who here plays but don’t seem to be 1.

Bottom right

I’ve not played it in a while to be fair I had a couple of weeks but it threw my sleep pattern so I removed myself and went back to playing the golf game.

Golf Game? On console or the Noodlecakes Golfblitz app?

1 Like

The old pga tour game on EA, apparently a new one next year with Augusta back on it.

Anyhow a bit of a derail.

1 Like

Carvalho against Cheaty in the FA cup :+1:

3 Likes

I hope he gets some protection from refs, because he is bound to attract a lot of fouls.

Well he better learn to weapon himself because protection from the refs … You know he will be a Liverpool player in a week don’t you … :see_no_evil:

What Firmino does for us is unique but this guy seems prime to be able to be a backup for his position and also as a more advanced midfielder. Exciting prospect, hope he continues his progress here.

1 Like

Will officially become a Liverpool player tomorrow.

5 Likes

So where is the lean lad …

Past the lean stage already, and he’s on the official site as one of our lads already. We probably won’t see anything new (pics etc) until the first day of pre-season now.

I want to see a “first-day” video and pictures. :smiling_face_with_tear: :wink:

The fat lady’s eaten him.

1 Like

The website finally answers the question of whether he will play forward or midfield. Salah to get a bit of rest pre-season and Fabio to play on the right?