Federico CHIESA: 2024/25

He was definitely flipping the bird at the booing United supporters as he left the ground lol

Despite the clickbait title, the video shows him shows him holding up 3

Better angle

1 Like

Oh ok lol, I honestly thought he was flipping them off there, the video quality is not great in fairness.

You know youā€™ve got a player on your hands when heā€™s strutting through a crowd of your biggest rivalsā€™ fans to the players entrance like he owns the place.

ā€œSecurity, whatā€™s security?ā€
ā€œDonā€™t follow me, donā€™t touch me man in orange high vis, I donā€™t know youā€

Our lot owned them. They can strut about all they want there.

I thought the same from the angle of the video I saw lol

1 Like
1 Like

https://x.com/BalaCA001/status/1839224357748363478

1 Like

He must be a nightmare to defend against, simply because he can just dribble the ball past anyone that tries to face him off. With MO it is slightly different, as he has a tendency to run into the defender/s, as opposed to ghosting past them.
If all our forwards watch him closely in training, they may all improve their own balance for body feints, swerves, stop and go etc

5 Likes

https://x.com/davidlynchlfc/status/1848685922356789723

So, itā€™s going under the radar that an injury prone player is injured again, and that his absence might be a month long before you know it. Obviously, I donā€™t blame the player, it seems as though our clubā€™s hierarchy have made something that looks more like a hail Mary than a gamble.

ā€¦or, they could simply be thinking, we donā€™t desperately need him right now, lets give his niggles every opportunity to heal properly.
ā€¦or, we have bought him for use next season instead of MO, with this one being used to integrate him and his (fragile) body.
ā€¦or, we have bought a pig in a poke, although a relatively cheap one.
Either way, would be good to get him playing, and available for selection, regularly, at the sharp end of the season

4 Likes

My first feeling was that he should be more delighted with this move than us.

Coming to a club with more order from top to bottom than Juventus, a team that is more competitive and on the same wages (which were first agreed when he was really at the top of his game) until on the verge of 31 years of age. After a couple of problematic years.

For us, yeah the fee is good, but then there might be reasons for it and as an overall package, itā€™s still to be seen whether it made such great sense.

And Iā€™m not even aiming at the fantasy idea of him potentially replacing Salah, for now Iā€™d be happy with a good, fit squad player.

I hope this one doesnā€™t turn into journalists not even bothering asking Slot whereā€™s Chiesaā€¦

1 Like

I assume they all travelled unless the ITKs are slipping up.

Edit: ah they were training at Kirkby.

1 Like