Squad Number: 14
Position: Forward
D.O.B.: 25.10.1997.
Town of Birth: Genoa
Country of Birth: Italy
Nationality: Italian

4 Likes

Forza Genoa! Alé, alé, alé!

Can you add Languages: English and Italian.

I still feel bad thinking he couldn’t string a sentence together.

Spalletti : ""He told me that he had spoken with his new club and needed to do specific preparation to work with them.

“There was a need to develop a strong, hard training period, which must adapt to the new working methods.”

4 Likes

Credit to Spalletti (one of truly likeable coaches out there) for actually using logic that should benefit the player, the club and the national team in the long run. Imagine other national team coaches thinking like this in the age where players are being run into the ground…

7 Likes

https://x.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1830613002816835722

3 Likes

I’ve never kicked a ball for Liverpool, yet I’ve invested quite a few years of my life into that particular passion. Does that make me a Scouse bastard as well?

2ad2k8

2 Likes

Chiesa who was born in the famous scouse province of Genoa :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WTF is the setup over there at Old Trafford that players are walking through fans to get into the stadium? Just asking for trouble.

2 Likes

I think he was classed as a spectator only yesterday - making his way to his seat, is my guess

1 Like

But even our players had to do it after the game. There wasn’t the same access to the area for fans but still a big wide open area that could lead to dangerous scenes. Old Trafford actually has places for buses to pull right up to the dressing room so it feels like a choice to make them walk.

1 Like

Its begging for trouble.
Trent smiling at Utd supporters leaving the ground? Needs one or two idiots to start getting notions of being hard men.

4 Likes

Don’t we have our own security for them now?

How idiotic people are, he is with his wife, there are some low lifes out there

He not only smiled but gave them a one fingered salute, I think?

1 Like

Really? I hadn’t noticed.

You would if you met me!

1 Like

Two or three guys vs a mob of idiots?
Better to get players on a bus inside the stadium.

No he was holding up three fingers, not one.

1 Like