FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Generally only the biggest cnuts would go out there and get plastered so makes sense.

In other news about cnuts :wink:

The world is not ready for the officiating talent of Anthony Taylor (saying that on recent form I’d probably take him over Oliver).

Nothing special to see here. British guys on Holiday. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That tackle was from the 1980s

1 Like

Lively game this.

2 Likes

A lot of rolling around in this game, but that challenge kind of deserved red.

How many of these Argentinians would get into the England XI, genuinely?

Probably Acuna for Shaw, Messi for Saka. Martinez for Prickford. Switch of shape and you’d have Lautaro up there with Kane at expense of Mount.

That’s about it?

That 10 for Mexico is lucky to still be on the pitch

I’m watching 22 Neymar’s rolling on the ground.

2 Likes

Classic Scottish goalkeeping right there

Needs a goal.

Might break the record for injury time

1 Like

Toro, are you of Mexican descent by any chance?

Guardado off for Gutierrez. Not a bad replacement tbf.

Surprising Gutierrez doesn’t actually start for them.

That Veronicas strip in Tenerife is the biggest dive I’ve ever been to. I’ve never felt as unsafe anywhere in the world as there after having one too many. It’s full of British gobshites like those above and African gangs looking to rob you.

Grim, shithole of a place.

Take it you’ve never been down Dulwich Road in Peckham then mate?

How did this squad win the Copa America! They are pedestrian!

1 Like

Copa America you have 2 nations and the tournament doesn’t include nations like Saudi Arabia.

Italian teams that won never looked flustered in defence like England did. Never. And they always had one-chance-one-goals finishers.

Also, they never backed off teams that they should beat on paper. They’d score a goal and then absorb pressure and hit again on the break.

Whatever it reminded me very much of that Italian team at the Euros last night.

I really haven’t got a care who wins this shitty tournament to frankly honest.

2 Likes

Because the Copa America 2021 was one of the worst displays of football I’ve ever seen.

I am seeing nothing particularly different from the team that won it, Brazil to be fair looked better.

1 Like