FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Been some panicky moments in both boxes this half.

1 Like

Germany probably be happy enough not losing, Spain should beat Japan and Germany beat Costa Rica in last games.

Interesting match - better than I expected. Spain look better in terms of passing accuracy and shifting formation - but if Mussa and Gnabri got on the bike they got cought out a few times.
Everything could happen here.
Personally I think this Germany team isn’t ready yet to go far , but getting out of the group would be nice for a change.

2 Likes

Germany probably gets through even if they lose this match, but who wants to count on Japan not finding a way to draw against Spain?

Spain playing themselves into trouble.

Yeah you don’t want to risk it to be fair.

A draw at least gives you a fall back.

1 Like

1-0 Spain Morata

Germany in trouble.

High water mark of Canadian soccer, right there. Anything else is just a bonus.

Actually quite an impressive performance by Croatia to me. They read the referee well, played a very physical defensive game to neutralize Canada’s speed advantage, while using the ball very effectively in the attack.

1 Like

What a touch that was.

Entertaining match

Oh now this is concerning for Germany.

Townsend is such a boring cliched commentator boring with his same tiring obvious lines.

2 Likes

Spain playing really well tbf.

Asenscio should be doing a lot better with that.

One of the better games this. If only this world cup wasn’t in Qatar and middle of a season, it would have been so entertaining and worth a watch given the results. Any team other than Qatar looks capable of a surprise.

1 Like

Curious to see how Nico Williams will fare.

Nikki :wave: :smiley:

Musiala missed a sitter

Got to be squaring that surely.

Should be level