FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

I’ve actually watched the replay and think he should blow the whistle as soon as the deflected shot goes out of play.

Instead he points to the corner first and then blows for full time about 5 seconds later.

1 Like

That’s even worse then! He teases them, points to a corner, then takes it away.

Anthony Taylor, causing controversy and upsetting teams and managers at the World Cup?

Never saw that coming!

Absolutely does, they do themselves no favours and then start crying and whining when they’re not selected for games.

Anyway hopefully we can keep the goal fest going, Brazil Switzerland could be entertaining.

2 Likes

The great Shaqiri on the bench.

2 Likes

Oh and that Kudus fella is interesting position wise. You don’t see many players being able to play as striker, second striker, attacking midfielder and central midfielder. Albeit it was also at different levels of football.

Fab too.

Getting a nice little rest ahead of the Christmas period.

So glad for Ghana got through.

3 Likes

highest paid player in MLS?!?!?! cannot make the starting XI for Switzerland. crazy hey?

1 Like

Muscle injury for Shaqiri, thigh I think. He’s a stocky power lifter shape, and has carried muscle injuries, to one degree or another, for much of his career.

This is a bit boring :sleeping:

Good save Sommer

Poor finish from Vini made it easy for Sommer, if he squares it its 1-0

fify

The game is a bit boring atm…

I just found this

Fast And Furious Drag GIF by The Fast Saga

Power Cube rolling through Brazil in the second half.

The other games stole all the goals.

Hopefully tonight isn’t another bore.

Ronaldo will be playing so expect the usual aa couple of dodgy decisions to help him score and make headlines.

2 Likes

Not expecting Portugal to beat Uruguay tonight.

Ali with a little moment… :smiley: