FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

First bet of the slip wrong - worst feeling in the world, right?

I wouldnā€™t go that far GR, Iā€™m already over it.

ā€¦ with a double or nothing bet?

Iā€™m still not happy with Davies taking that pen for Canada, I got over my Ā£1 loss mind.

The amount is not important, :white_check_mark: is.

:slight_smile:

Absolutely.

Ā£95 is nothing to meā€¦in fact money is of no real importance to me. Iā€™d give that all up if it meant Liverpool sat on top of the Europe and the World for the most part of my remaining existance. (& I got to see Everton relegated at least once)

1 Like

Thatā€™s got 0-0 written all over it.

Imagine Iran beating USA and England canā€™t beat Wales.

2 Likes

Very much within the realm of realistic possibilities

Southwick buckles to the pressure. Foden into the lineup.

Trent having a lovely 4 week holiday it seems :rofl:

Great news for us, no chance of him getting injured and he has a nice little break to refresh

5 Likes

Probably get injured on the flight back home now.

Hate seeing his clearly dejected face on the bench every time. Just let him go and let him join up with the rest of our lads in Dubai.

1 Like

Yeah might as well send him over to Dubai and if they need him he can always fly back over :rofl:

1 Like

And this is something I referred to last month, is it better to not get the call up at all rather than get called up just to tag along on the ride and play no part?

1 Like

:+1:t3:

One of the best right sided assist men in the world should not be riding the pines match after match

2 Likes

Why is Henderson in :rage:

To counteract the Welsh Pirlo.

Well on German telly we have this in glorious UHD. We will be able to watch the grass grow.

1 Like

Youā€™re German, RW?