FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Can we get these shite mancs off please?

Any prize for guessing the HT score, for those who aren’t paying attention.

Embarrassing crap. :no_mouth:

1 Like

The way Wales are backing off it’s CRYING out for a good delivery from out wide.

Gee, I wonder who’s on the England bench who is one of the best in the world at doing just that :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yeah but he can’t defend…and Wales with their 10% possession might take advantage of that :rofl:

2-0 USA but offside maybe

“Good moment from Wales”

What…blazing it over by 10 yards?

Well Joe, you made that one go Weeeeee.

Robbo?

Did Maguire come through someone’s youth set up or was he just stitched together by mad scientist using body parts harvedted from Sunday league players?

I honestly think England will feel and look more confident in a match against a team where they can stay deeper and go on the counter.
They look uncomfortable in matches against perceived “minnows” where they have to gel upfront.
It exposes very much how England’s attacking talent doesn’t click.

2 Likes

Offside goal USA, unlucky

1 Like

I wish he was English. He’d be a game changer

Barely, what a finish either way.

Um…Iran??

This all stems from the manager. He makes them overly cautious. Safety first.

1 Like

That offside must be tight.

Bloody good finish like.

Its the manager, he lacks creative ideas and tactics and it does not translate well to the players.

England do my head, it is labourious, pedantic and dull. They are are not dynamic or daring enough.
What a wasteful first half!

3 Likes

Pundits wanking over that one move…give it a rest lads!

1 Like

Point taken. But wasn’t that scoreline not a bit down to individual class? Wales is just more down to earth with their game plan and much better than Iran talent wise.

He’d be on the bench, Shaw is far the superior player, demonstrably so. So much fabulous attacking play from the United star tonight. Made all 5 of Kane’s goals.