FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Brilliant goal :clap: :ok_hand:

1 Like

And that’s what playing 352 or 3412 gives you, full backs able to dart inside and push a lot further up.

Yeah, I mean. Thinking we could handle the Dutch is a bit naive.

Holland vs Argentina is going be one bore of a game I feel.

If the Aussies can’t prevent it.

Is Diego Simeone managing Holland?

1 Like

Pulisic buries that chance in the opening minutes, it’s a different game.

Very very thin margins.

2 Likes

Just a reminder why ManU fired LVG. Very hard to watch.

1 Like

Dutch handled the midfield way better than England. Forced us wide. You can see the quality gap. U.S. passes not incisive enough. When we get into good positions, not enough quality to do much with it. Similar to the other matches, except we’re not playing Iran or Wales.

1 Like

Man Utd are hard to watch anyhow.

Well for their fans.

1 Like

But he didn’t. Those are the type of opportunities Landon Donovan typically buried, and I think that’s the difference between those two players.

The Dest run summed it up lots of huff and puff and no finish, then a minute later the Dutch score.

There have been times when Holland have had 9-10 men in their own box.

I like Holland but not when they’re playing like this. They’re acting like they’re playing Brazil.

But in firing him to hire Maureen, makes no sense whatsoever!

2 Likes

And then appointing Ole :rofl:

1 Like

Also the crowd sounds like a FIFA game.

In fact it sounds like a sensible world of soccer crowd, so flat.

Well, is it an offence? :rofl: As in celebrating…

Or lack of celebrating.

Just felt dull like if I was a neutral at a league 2 game.

That’s harsh.

You shouldn’t forget a big reason why USA are in the last 16 is because of Pulisic’s winner against Iran, did USA ever get this far when Donavan was playing?

If dutch sit behind ball second half usa will get one then it’s game on, i don’t think it’s done yet. A lot for USA to do, but LVG tactics should help us.

I’m still wondering instead of trying to get to the player why players slow down and still appeal offside, I assume it’s habit like but.