FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

That could of been a second.

Morocco :morocco: doing very well on the counter attack.

This got lively.

Portugal shameful.

Portugal players throwing themselves all over the place now. Pathetic

5 Likes

More they do it the less the ref is going look at them.

This isnā€™t the PL Bruno.

2 Likes

Horrible match perhaps it will start now

The second half is going to be entertaining :grinning::grinning::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Iā€™d throw Ronaldo on right now. Hoof crosses his way. Not really a match where speed is a factor. Portugal have looked helpless trying to work balls through on the pitch.

1 Like

Hope so or I will go back to napping :sleeping:

1 Like

The Portuguese donā€™t handle being behind very well. :grinning::grinning::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Fox must have had the same pay off from the Portugese travel authority as they had from Qatar as they are losing their minds that it wasnt a penalty. Itā€™s like theyā€™ve never seen a football match before, and certainly not one with Fernandes playing.

I really despise ITV football coverage, however though, Souness looks good for nearly 70 years old

I thought so too, must be that snazzy red suit heā€™s got on.

Bruno is a fucking idiot. Calm the fuck down and play!

And donā€™t get bloody sent off

Ill Allow It GIF

1 Like

ā€œTicketless fansā€ Iā€™d be a bit careful accepting that version.

Especially at this World Cup.

1 Like

West Brom circa Pulis versus (insert favorite contender here).

Am I right in thinking Dejan Lovren would be the first Liverpool player past or present to play in two World Cup finals should Croatia get there?

How can Portugal actually play football like this? Itā€™s a disgrace to the sport. Every 5 minutes someoneā€™s play acting.

Passing around the clown mask here or what?

Morocco do us all some justice and knock these DA FUCK OUT

2 Likes