FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

“Whether you like Ronaldo or not, this hurts to see…”

Nah. Not this dickhead

I don’t like Portugal, snide buggers, with lots of players I don’t like, so I’m glad Morocco won.

Beyond that, what a lovely sporting story. First African team in the semis. And they did well, and easily could have added a second on the break.

It’s stuff like that that makes this the beautiful game. Seeing all the people celebrate in Marrakech was lovely.

2 Likes

Knocked out Belgium, Spain and Portugal to become the first African nation to reach the World Cup semi finals.

Morocco, you deserve everything to be there. :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Because Van Gaal is a cautious defensive style coach

1 Like

Pepe is complaining about the officials. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Pepe says the referee didn’t let them play. Feck off. You got snookered.

1 Like

Pepe bitching about the ref?! Fuck off you prick

1 Like

Who had a Morocco v Croatia final in their brackets?

1 Like

That was a bullshit 2nd yellow grrrrrrr

4 Likes

Amrabat speaks English well! Sign him up!! :rofl:

And he already plays for “the Reds”

If nobody starts to take Morocco and Croatia seriously, then they will be in the final.

Maybe it’ll take 1 of them to win it before people start to put some respect on their names.

& for that reason COME ON CROATIA COME ON MOROCCO.

3 Likes

Portugal could not break the double-decker down whom Morocco parked, shit happens … :tired_face:

Here is to hoping that England-France will be a proper football match …

So glad to see Bernardo Silva, Joao Cancelo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes and Richarlison in tears this week!. Those bunch of snidey fuckers deserves it!

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

happy people GIF

Just like to point out that the only side to score against Morocco was Canada!

2 Likes

Backing a team like Morocco in a match like this almost makes you understand why clubs like Atleti can manage to have such passionate support despite playing what we feel is shite football. There is a different sort of rush in watching your team destroy attack after attack after attack like a damn fortress.

2 Likes

I remember the Houllier years well.

3 Likes