FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Used to have a mate with a laugh like that.

He quickly found himself off everyone’s get-together invite lists

I think the winner of this game will win the World Cup. I hope both England and France go for it, and we have goals and incident.

:rofl:

Just a rotation isn’t it.

3 Likes

Yeah, no non-Dutch manager since the Czech František Fadrhonc in the early 70s. Wow.

It absolutely doesn’t hurt to see, except for my ribs from laughing.

Madness lol.

Imagine England rotating between Sam Allardyce and Roy Hodgson :grimacing:

Only Morocco and Croatia could stop Canada’s march to the Final!

3 Likes

Ought to be a good football match. Heart says England. Head says France. Hopefully produces three or four quality goals.

1 Like

Canada are lucky they don’t have to play the likes of Malta Andorra and Wales to make the WC finals Arminius.

1 Like

Have to say I’m delighted to see Morocco through to the semis. I was at Hampden Park for the Olympic football in 2012 and we were seated between Moroccan and Japanese fans who were both a huge amount of fun to be with. I’ve had a soft spot for both teams since.

Still can’t decide between England and France for the next match. I don’t think there is that much between them but the French have just that little bit more experience having won the last WC. It should be the match of the round.

1 Like

No, the rest of the world are lucky…but El Salvador, Honduras, etc can only hold us back for so long.

1 Like

It’s a great moment for African football. The African guys I play Sunday league with were thrilled last week, getting to the Semis is massive.

2 Likes

France 1 England 0.

No, I haven’t borrowed @GermanRed ’s time machine; that’s the score based upon the national anthems.

3 Likes

Our dirge deserves a minus.

2 Likes

I think we will win this and the cup.

I’m here for a boring 1-1

Shaw needs to wake up

I’ve seen garages with less oil than Prickford’s hair.

Shaw again, getting drawn into that 1 2

Ooooooh nearly Giroud.

Allez les bleus