FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

This ref is proper garbage

Not a foul. No way.

We slag English refsā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Fuck me at least be consistent itā€™s not a head injury you havenā€™t deemed it a foul (which to be fair you got right it wasnā€™t).

Referee again. Terrible.

I think I prefer the dickhead from last night.

All of Englandā€™s attackers are desperate to come to the ball. Can see why Southgate often opts for Sterling or Rashford to give some kind of threat in behind, they all make it so difficult for themselves to get any kind of fluidity going forward.

1 Like

England get that taxi ready outside waiting, quick stopover at the hairdressers for Foden to sort that mess out.

I think Rashford for Foden has to be an obvious change after 50 mins.

2 Likes

Foden been invisible

To be honest England have been ok, just too hesitant.

Foden has done absolutely nothing, Saka ok, but falls over far too much.

I love these clearly biased referees.

Should make the general Ingurland supporter know how it feels to be a Liverpool fan week-in and week-out.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be silly.

1 Like

Just like Bojo, heā€™s getting the big calls right.

Just wondering how old Didier Deschamps is. Iā€™m sure I can remember him playing but he looks like heā€™s up for retirement after this.

Just checked on Wikipedia. Heā€™s younger than me. FFS.

Heā€™s younger than David Ginola.

& last time I saw him in the Jungle he had the physique of a prime Mike Tyson.

1 Like

Entirely expected this ref to be biassed, but the reality still winds me up. So blatant.

No proper flow to the game from either side, we got more possession but not really doing much.

I like to read the comments, have done for some time, good posters on here but why oh why is the guy aloud to spam up the threads with childish comment after childish comment?

Iā€™m not fussed about England. But Am I the only fed up with silly comment after silly comment? Surely I canā€™t be?

4 Likes